Chapter 11 Reunion

Scarlett POV

I couldn’t believe what just happened. 

My sweet baby girl, who has not spoken just said her first word.

Then the former mute Bumblebee has just spoken with his real voice. 

I noticed that Optimus' sword missed.

I was shocked, that I didn't even notice when Lennox used his gun to free my foot.

“Optimus, I would lay down my life for you” Bumblebee said.

I don't know how, but I think something stirred in Optimus memories because his eyes turned back to their sparkling blue color. I knew that he was finally free himself from whoever was controlling him. 

“Bumblebee… your voice. I have not heard it since Cybertron fell” Optimus said.

I then looked at Bumblebee. I was happy to see that his body parts that fell off had already come back. I looked down and saw Starfire smiling. 

“Daddy!” she said again. 

I smiled then got up. I then picked her up and Optimus immediately looked at me. I noticed that his face had also returned to normal.

“Sweetspark?” he asked.

I saw him stopped in his tracks and looked at himself with a confused expression on his face.

“What have I done?” he asked.

I looked at him with a sad expression. 

“It’s not your fault, Optimus” I said.

I then sense that something was coming. I immediately looked back, but it was too late and two rockets exploded next to us. I landed painfully on my back but was able to protect Starfire from the explosion.

“You blew your chance to kill Unicron” I heard someone's voice.

I slowly opened my optics and saw two Decepticons. I knew one of them, but the other one was unknown to me. 

“I knew you couldn’t do it” Megatron said.

He then literary ripped the staff from Optimus chest.

“Your time is over, Prime” Megatron said.

“No! Leave him alone!” I yelled.

He then turned to me and smirked.

“He has failed. He has turned his back on Cybertron... now you will all watch Earth die” Megatron said before transforming and leaving the scene.

Just then, I saw the guardian knights arrived and they attacked Optimus.

“Optimus!” I yelled.

I immediately got up to help, but one of the guardian knights stopped me. 

“You betrayed your own kind” I heard a knight said.

“You chose the wrong side” another knight said. 

“The guardian knights are going to kill me” Optimus said.

“No! Please! Don’t!” I yelled.

I began to struggle but failed to get free.

“Quintessa is the great deceiver!” a knight yelled, hitting Optimus with his sword. I keep struggling to get free, but the knight grip was really strong.

“The judgment is death” a knight said.

The knight then raised his sword for the final blow. I felt my world stopped and tears began to fall from my optics.