Chapter 6 Escape Part 2

🤩A/N🤩

[PLEASE READ]

Hey guys!🤗

Guess who's back and ready to start updating new chapters for this book.😜🎉

I'm sorry😣 I took so long to update this book📖.

But starting today I will try to at least update a new chapter every week.

Also,

I want to thank you all for waiting for me to come back. I hope I didn't make you wait for so long (Even though I did😣) I'm sorry😫.

Well, that was all I wanted to tell you.

😊❤Hope you like the chapter and you may now began reading.❤😊

😄*😄*😄

Scarlett POV

We ran for a little bit longer separating ourselves from the others in the process. We then meet up with Jimmy, who looked like he just shit his pants.

“That plan went to shit” Jimmy said.

“Tell me about it” I said.

We then use the roof of an old, rusty, and small gas station to hide.

“That’s the only plan you got?” Jimmy asked Cade, but he only got ignored. Just then, I notice a whole pack of TRF drones in the air.

“Get down, get down, get down!” Cade and I ordered at the same time.
“What are those?” Jimmy asked.

“TRF” Cade replied. I saw Jimmy look ready to faint when Cade said that.

“We gotta get inside that building” I said. Cade nod.

“Come on! Run!” Cade said. We got up and ran to the building that I had pointed a moment ago.

“This is supposed to hunt terrorists, not tax-paying Americans!” Jimmy exclaimed.

“But Jimmy, you don’t even pay taxes” Orion said.

“I know, but still” Jimmy said.

We all enter the building then began to run up the stairs. I then saw the TRF drones through a window.

“We’re safe in here” Cade said.

“Yeah, but for how long, Cade?” I asked.

“There’s always one in charge. Just like back in Chicago, like a mother” Izabella said.

“She’s right. We could win if we destroy the one in charge” Orion agreed.

Just then, something felt strange. I look out a window and saw the TRF drones going around the building.

‘Shit’ I said.