Chapter 10 Optimus

Scarlett POV

“I’ve come for that staff” Optimus said.

‘Wait a minute’ I thought.

I don't know why, but something didn’t feel right.

I watch him then walked forward, making the TRF soldiers immediately back away from him. 

“Optimus… What are you doing?” Cade asked, but he only got ignored. 

I immediately transformed into my robot form.

“Give it to me” Optimus ordered.

“It’s me, Cade. We fought together” Cade said.

“I fight for my own kind! My own planet!” Optimus yelled.

He immediately punched the ground and I quickly noticed that his punch had been really close from hitting Viviane.

“Cade?” Viviane asked.

I took a deep breath before stepping in between both of them and he then slowly stood up. We were now facing each other. 

“This isn't you, Optimus… ” I began, touching his cheek with my servo.

“What happened to you?” I asked.

“Move” he ordered, but I shook my head.

“No” I said, removing my servo from his cheek.

“I don’t know what really happen to you, but I won’t let you hurt the people that I care” I said.

“Then, so be it” he said.

I didn’t even have time to think. I was immediately punched and sent flying to the wall, without even having time to react. I was now on the ground in shock. 

‘He really punched me’ I thought.

I was so glad that I didn't have Starfire with me at this moment. I then saw Bumblebee. Somehow he found us and quickly ran toward me to help me out.

“: Are you okay?:” he asked.

“Yeah” I replied.

“Give me the staff, human” I heard Optimus ordered. 

I looked up and he was kneeled down in front of Viviane.

“Cade!? Scarlett!?” Viviane asked.

“I will kill you” Optimus said.

I was about to attack him but stopped when he said that he will kill her if she didn't give him the staff. 

“Give it to him” Cade said. 

I immediately looked at Cade with a “what the fuck” looked. He then looked at me with a sad expression which made me sigh really loud because I knew there was no other way out of this.

“Now” Cade said.

I saw her hesitated, but eventually, she raised the staff to give it to him. I watched Optimus then immediately take the staff from her and put it inside his chest.

Just then, I saw a soldier fired his gun at Optimus. This caused him to get mad and fire back at them. I immediately ran over to my humans and used my body to protect them from getting shot. 

“Who dares to challenge me?” Optimus asked before leaving. 

I stood up then took Starfire back from Cade. 

“I don’t know what happened to your father, but I promise that I will bring him back so he could meet you” I said.

I was scared and needed to make sure that she will be fine. I closed my optics and opened them after a while. I was now holding Starfire, who was no longer a human baby, but a cybertronian baby.