(1)

Valt's pov
I was walking down the sidewalk, admiring the ocean that was glittering. I saw a baby blue hair at the beach. I figure it was a guy since his hair is unlike a flame. I walked to him and to see to my unluck was lui.
I started to back down as I retracted my hand away. I was halfway gone till I heard him say " I know that your there". I froze and thought of what to do next. I looked over my shoulder to see him staring right at me. I blushed a little.
I had a crush on him for a little while. I kept it hidden from everyone and now that's he the only one with me is making it harder to keep it away.
He walked to me until he was right in front of me. His nose brushed mine, my breath hitched. 'he's right in front of me!' I thought as I started to panic.
"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly which is strange. I don't care my face was a tomato and I fainted.
Lui's pov
Valt fainted in front of me as I catches him. He acted strange not like the overexcited child with a mental age of 7.(if you get reference your my new best friend). I carried him bridal style to my house. My parents weren't home which is pretty normal, so I had open my door and settled him on my couch. I felt a tingly feeling when I was touching him though. Like I wanted to keep him in my arms. I wanted to sleep so I took off my scarf and boots and climbed behind valt. Soon everything went dark.