Epilogue (14)

Third pov:

'This was all lui's fault, if he hadn't made this mistake then this wouldn't happen, now there to children claiming there his children, this can't be true right?' Valt thought but looked at his family who was watching them go. The time machine was ready with the help of adramina who had lightning too.

"Well any last words we want to say?" Lui smiled as he said this. "Can we have an picture with you? Once we take it I can make copies" valery asked. They both nodded and they took a icture with two copies of older lui, older valt, adramina,valery, valt and lui in one picture. "So you won't forget us" adramina said with a tear straining to come out. Valt put the pictures in his maid costume stockings.

"I can't believe you actually fighted in a maid outfit and being a hybrid" older smirked. Valt blushed and tugged on his dress he was still wearing even though it was kinda burnt and tored up. Lui rubbed valt's puppy ears and tails earning a moan and an happy mewl with his tail wagging happily. Everyone laughed at this, they was gonna miss this.

"Your gifts will be already at your home also if you use your powers use them for good only" older valt said like a mother which he is. "We also have another surprise" older lui said, everyone looked at them expectantly. "Were having another baby, a boy" older valt said rubbing his stomach.

Soon enough the tight shirt he was wearing showed a small bump, a baby was growing. "Cool we have another sibiling!"  The girls exclaimed in unison. "Good luck on the child" lui said. "Well let's get home valt" lui said intertwining their fingers together.

Valt blushed and smiled softly back and squeezed. They walked toward it, only one more step and they would be home. Valt turned around and said "Goodbye and see ya new soul" and with that valt and lui walked into the red light letting it engulfed them.

*NOVEMBER 9,2018 10:00pm*

Valt's eyes fluttered open as he satted up in a bed. He looked at his alarm clock to see it 10:00pm at night and he was in his house. Valt sighed,' It was just a stupid dream' valt thought solemnly. But soon he turned to feel a body beside him and something hurting his maid outfit leg.

He reached in and took out the picture that showed six people smiling in the camera, 'They look familiar'  he thought. He heard rustling behind him to see lui staring at him lovingly, valt stared back and soon warmth filled his lips.

He comprehended that lui was kissing him, he was shocked at first but melted against him. He wrapped his arms around lui's neck and lui's arms snaked around valt's waist. Lui licked valt's bottom lip but valt playfully denied which made lui growl. He squeezed valt's ass which made valt yelp giving an opportunity.

They swirled tongues around not even battling for dominance as they kissed out of hold back love and passion.

The sound of jingling made valt blush. They soon parted after three minutes, with saliva connected through their mouth. They panted and rested each other forheads against each other both cheeks a cherry red. "I love you~" lui cooed while rubbing valt's ears.

"I love you too lui~" valt panted out softly. Lui smiled and snuggled with their legs tangled and his face buried in the crook of valt's neck. Valt blushed more and snuggled in his hair but what caught his eye was lui's necklace glowed a purple with the picture beside it.

Both older and present valt whispered before closing there eyes "It wasn't a dream after all~". Older lui and presentblui smiled as they smiled at their now lovers words as they drifted in soundless sleep into the moonlight sky.

*A/n: Thanks for all the reads and I promise a second book if you want one well bye with love!!*