(11)

Valt's pov:

As we discuss when I mean we I meant lui and the older versions, me and the kids were talking about things. "So you like dad don't you?" Valery asked. I literally choked on my saliva.

"What do you mean?" I asked playing dumb, "Come on we know all about your little crush on little dad from a mile away and we just want to confer it" adramina said. I just sighed and nodded. I hear two cheers of "Yes" as I daydream what it'll be like if me and lui actually got together.

I was too deep of dreaming of lui's pale abs and his seductively good-looking v-line and his... "Mom!" I flinched. I turn to see five pairs of eyes of concern looking at me. "Are you okay?" Adramina asked. I ruffled up her hair saying, " I'm fine". She pouted. I looked back at the others to see them continuing their conversation.

Lui's pov:

I talked with older valt and my older self and we talked about how we will get everything set up for the time travel. "Well we could use me and valts powers up the tube beside there and send enough elecricity through it" older valt said.

" But what about the kids? One of them could help since apperently they have powers too?" Older me asked nodding his head in the trios direction. "Hmm we can if we could figure out there powers, wait I just forgot" he said before he whispered something in my other's ear.

"Oh yeah" he said before he stood up. "Hey guys can we gather everyone here" he said. "Since we celebrated these girls birthday, we will get everything set up for christmas since it's three days after" he said when they got over here.

They all had a widely grin that could ne mistaken as a joker smile and they started to excitedly babble. 'How did I fall in love with this idiot?' I thought, valt smiled at me and he turned to his older self.

"Can we get home after christmas is done that way we don't miss out on anything?" Valt asked. " That will be perfect but do you want presents?" He asks. "Nah it's fine" he said, I turned and stared at him. 'Bitch! We are getting presents after the shit we been through!' I thought ( a/n: sorry I was thinking it xD).

Older valt softly smiled and he ran out with us following.

Valery pov:

As we ran out,me and adramina ran to my room and dropped on the bed. "We have to do something. We can't just let little mom and dad get nothing" adramina said.

I pondered a little bit cause I know thinking will give me a headache. "Maybe we can get the money from the bank we have and bye something for all of them" I suggested. "That's a great idea! How come you don't do the ideas?" Adramina asked happily.

I felt myself sweatdrop, "Because if I did then you'll take it for granted" I flatly said. She shrugged and we set our plan.

~ 3 days time skip by lazy author~

Lui pov:

As I woke up the next mornin' I rolled up to feel nothing but cold air. I know it's weird but I like cuddling with valt, he's a thermostat at night and morning. But when I felt him nowhere I immediatly sat up, and ram downstairs (before puttimg on the clothes that our older selves gave us).

I ran down to see everyone stop what there doing to look at me. Valt had on a Santa hat, black shorts with matching socks and a red sweater that had a blue and purple heart. Everyone else had the same sweater, and there was one made just for me.

The walls was full of snowflakes, the kitchen smelled of cookies and other things, the fireplace was lit and everything was all christmasy that made a warm feeling bubble inside of me.

I smiled. A true smile that I haven't done in awhile except for valt but that's it. I walked to them saying cheerfully "Well what are we waiting for lets get everything unwrapped" holding a presemt assigned to me.

Everyone laughed and jouned on the floor with me. We opened our presents even though we didn't requested them. This is the of list of things we got.

Me:

1. A phone

2. A watch

3. A new beyblade holster

4. Glasses (cause god know I need them for reading)

5. And a new bike

Valt:

1. A lingerie (weird)

2. A phone

3. A new beyblade holster

4. A puppy

5. And a necklace

Our older self got there's in their room. As we were about to eat breakfast the girls said ," Hold on we have one more gift for everyone". We were all confused.

They came back to give us all a gift. So....I got a duster, valt got a maid outfit, window cleaner, older valt got a mop-broom, and older me got a banana, apple and headphones.

We all laughed at the gifts we got except me and my older chuckled. We got up to go on our rest of our day thinking it was going to be a good day. If only I knew that everythimg will be going into disaster.

(A/n: sorry I haven't been updating its just me and my mom went to visit my dad in scotland and I couldn't go until three days later)