*Extra edit* (part 1)

*ImHereForThatTe requested this so i'm writing this for you guys*
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Third pov:
Lui and valt were now 22 years old and were together ever since their 'incident' which was not surprising. They also got married and it was currently 1 am with valt sitting on his couch.

He flipped the channels on his tv nonchalantly as he awaited lui's to return from the work. He was stressed from all his work so he decided to go have a little 'me' time at the bar. Valt was worried sick that he might get into some shit if he got into an incident also he didn't know where he was so that added more to his worries.

'What if he's hurt? He's fine. But what if he's not, what if he's chea-' his thoughts stopped right there after he heard the door open and close with a click sound. Valt turned his droopy eyes to an drunken lui who was swaying side to side giggling like a schoolgirl.

Valt crossed his arms and made his way to him," Where have you been all night?" Valt growled/asked out as he glared into his soul. Lui hiccuped and slurred out ,"I was out aaalll night baby with the hot guys". 'Yup he's drunk' valt thought.

Lui  looked at valt with dilated pupils and a red blush spreaded over his face. He walked *a/n: wait a minute* drunkly walked to valt *a/n:yeah that seemed right*.

Valt was rose an eyebrow before he felt something grabbed his legs. He was swooped up from lui carried upstairs to their bedroom. "Put me down you bastard!" Valt shouted as he pounded his fist against lui's chest and tried to get away key word "tried".

Unfortunately lui just strengthen his hold and gave out a growl. Valt stopped and let himself be carried. As they made it to their bedroom lui kicked the door down with his black boots. 'What the fuck lui?!?!?!' Valt though as he gave him an incredulously look. Lui shrugged and mumbled "I'll fix it when i'm dead".

Valt face-palmed, valt was setted gently down on the bed and he watched lui as he covered the window with the curtains, put the door back up,take off his clothes but except his boxers, and grab a box from their closet.

Valt gulped cause he knew what was in the box. It was their 'kinky box' where the toys they would use instead of the physical sex. "Tonight will be different' lui thought as he hidded the things behind the back. He pushed the items under the bed for when it's time.

He sat on the bed then reached over and spread out valt's legs. "Lui if your planning on that tonight then I don't think you should~" valt moaned the last word because lui got in between his legs and started to dry hump him.

Valt felt lui's bulged through his boxers pants and he knew he was hard. He knew it was wronge cause they might do something they'll regret. "L-lui I d-don't think we s-hould do this~" valt moaned as their erections rubbed against one another.

Lui stopped all of a sudden and got off valt ,"Hey what are you doing" valt panted as his face beated bright red. "Oh you know the usual" lui slurred out as he holded something in his hand.

Through the darkness valt knew it was a rope. Lui grabbed his arms and tied them to the headbord, lui also grabbed some other items. Something was on valt lips and valt though it was lui's so he opened his mouth but to have a ball gag on.

"We can't have all the neighbors hear can we?~" lui seductively asked. Valt moaned at lui's type of accent. *Side note:valt tail and ears only appear when he is comfortable state like waking up or he's happy*.

Lui grabbed a knife he got from work and traced it down valt's neck and collarbone. Valt shivered of cold metal against skin. Soon enough valt pajama shirt was ripped off and valt groaned. 'That was my favorite shirt' he thought solemnly, lui did the same for his shorts and throwed them somewhere in the room.

Lui skanned his tone body in hunger which valt was biting the gag from cumming inside. He fluttered his fingers against his side, his belly, legs, everywhere when he sees skin. Valt wanted some touch on a certain part on his body. His member was hardened enough and he wanted to touch it .

Lui looked at valt with an lustful look as he leaned down to valt's ear, nibbling it before whispering "I know what you searched on google when i'm not home~". Valt breath hitched because he was caught, he use to search kinky things like porn to watch and jerk off too like and he looked up his kinks,he maybe forgot to clear his history.

"You think you can hide from me?~" lui asked as he kissed butterfly kisses down from his lips to his neck and all of his body. Valt wiggled his hips and tried to speak as lui was going painfully slow. "It's not my fault, you was always gone, so please could you hurry up?" Valt whined.

Lui gave a thinking look and instead of doing what he wants he said "Nah but I think i'll punish you~" grinning like a wild man. He latched on his neck and bit down real hard which made a scream to rise through his throat and a spark of arousal through his body going to his cock. He struggled against the restraints as he gave strangled moans out as lui bitted,licked and suck on his sweet part where neck meets the shoulder.

Lui bit down his stomach amd stopped where the waist of the boxers he was wearing and looked down to get a face full of cock. He smirked eviliy. He put his hand over it and valt lifted his hips for more friction as his body begged for it. Lui loved the control he had over valt.

He tugged on it before pulling it down and looked at it. Lui went to their table and cut on the lamp and went to the bed. He saw a swollen tan member leaking precum at the pink tip. Lui licked his lips. He remeber the kinks on valt's phone and decided to give it a try.

'He loves pain'

Lui unwrapped valt's arms and immedietly they wrapped around his neck pulling him into a passionate kiss. Lui pulled away and flipped valt around. He then tied his hands on the head board and grabbed the whip from under the bag.

Valt was worried because he couldn't see anything behind him.

*a/n: next time on dragon ball - GODAAMN IT wronge fucking fandom!!*