(5)

As the girls pulled the boys inside they couldn't believe what they saw. There was pictures of lui and Valt with children. One of them had a frowned version of lui who's hair was more like flame and taller with Valt wearing a light sky blue apron.

The girls led them down a narrow hallway and stopped at the kitchen. "Mom it's your turn to cook and please don't burn the house down" adramina pleaded.

Lui snickered then valt stuttered "I'm don't know how to cook", "Well that's why you have daddy for" valery said. Lui then said "What do you want to eat?", "Spaghetti!" adramina exclaimed with her sister.

"Okay then" valt said cheerfully because for once it's something he could make. "Can we watch you?" valery asked using her puppy dog eyes trick. "Yeah sure kid" lui said already putting on the apron.

The girls sat down on the island and watched them as they got ready.

Valt's pov:

While we got ready I kept taking glances as lui muscles for some reason. I've been staring for so long that lui had to snap his fingers in front of me to get my attention.

"You alright?" he asked, I only blush and nod. The girls starts snickering. I blushed harder of what they must be giggling about. While putting down the ingredients, I felt like lui watching my every move.

I turned to him putting the last of the ingredients. "Is there something you need?" I asked.  He looked at me and said "The foods burning".

I quickly turned around and it wasn't burning!, I playfully glared at him and got the spaghetti ready. As I was making the plates I heard a door open and close.

"Kids were home" a man with a deep voice boomed. What we saw at the kitchen doorway shocked us all.

It was...
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
A/n: a cliffhanger.sorry about that next is a little short story.