(2)

Valt's pov
I woke up at a strange house. Suddenly realize what happened. I walked down the sidewalk looking at the ocean, I saw lui he came close and OMG he was in front of me! I got up from the couch to find I couldn't. I looked behind me to blush again.

Lui's arm was over my waist. His legs was intertwined with mine, his head was snuggled in the crook of my neck.Out the corner of my eye I saw a amulet around his neck. Weird..

I tried to snuggle out but his arm tighten in a protective way. Suddenly he groaned and he opened his eyes.
Luis pov
I woke up to see beautiful brown eyes staring deep in my own violet eyes. I looked at our position and then jumped off the couch which led to valt crashing on the floor face first.

"Ow" he muttered standed up. " Sorry" I muttered. I'm not the one to apologize that much. He shrugged then started to my kitchen. "Where are you going?" I asked annoyed.

You don't just walk around someone house without permission. He looked back at me, then looked down. I looked where he was looking to see him looking at my amulet.
(the picture up top is the amulet Luis wearing)

I covered it by using my hand asking suspiciously "What are you looking at?", " Why do you got that?" he asked completely ignoring my question. I growled as my mind fogged up and lunged at him for no apparent reason.

He gave a girlish squeal. I blush a little as my head cleared up. I was in between his legs, arms pinned above his head and my face a millimeter away. My amulet glowed a light purple and everything went white.