(9)

Valt's pov:
My older self told me how to unchanged myself, and when I did it felt oddly compared to transforming into that. My older self told me about what our powers are. "Since you already know the powers those boys got here's ours, the white hair represents snow, the blue eyes represent  water, our yellow lightning means..well lighnting and the paleness is wind" he said grinning.

I was giddy but amazed of my powers er.. ours. I was jumping up and down and I see why electricity is one. As I jumped up and down I couldn't help but wonder what the kids powers were.

"Hey older me what is the kids powers?" I asked, he put a hand under his chin looking thoughtful. "Now that you mentioned it I don't know what kind of powers they have" he said shrugging his shoulders.

I dramatically sighed, and when I finished he gasped and I looked up. He had this gleam in his eyes,"Tomorrow it's their birthday and I'm pretty sure that every 7th birthday they show their powers" he excitedly said.

Me and him grinned.

~somewhere in the house~

Lui pov:
As me and older lui watched our*cough* lovers*cough* talk,we both shuddered as we watched them grinned maniacally. "What you think they're talking about?" I asked him," I don't want to know, you don't want to know" he responded eyes glued on them.

I sighed and looked back at them. "You know tomorrow is the girls birthday and I was wondering if you want to go shopping with me?" He asked looking at me. I nodded, well I can get use to this I guess.

-Time skip to tomorrow mornin'-

Adramina pov:
I woke up and I felt different. I got up from my bed and looked at my mirror. My violet eyesscanned myself but nothing changed. 'Todays me and my sister birthday' I thought that made me smile. I ranned out my bedroom, to my sister bedroom and went inside.

I jumped on her lumped figure exclaiming "Wake up!wake up!wake up!". She groaned, peaked out under the covers, groaned again and then slid back under. I pouted and shook her again "Come on wake up it's a special day" I said trying to coax her out.

She didn't take the bait but she just grumbled ," That it's winter break and I should be asleep?". "Nope it's our birthday silly" I said. After that she laid still. I was worried after two minutes of silence, I shook but to have a face full of light blue hair against my head.

I fell off, rubbing my head glaring at her. She had a smile on her face, and for a moment I forgave her. She jumped off the bed and she said "What are you doing there child? It's our birthday".

I rose a eyebrow and we both ranned to our parents room. We knocked on the door. No answer, me and valery glanced at each other and I twisted the door knob. There was no one there.

I was scared now,we both headed down the stairs and we both screamed. "SURPRISE!!" Our parents yelled.

I sighed in relief and we hugged them saying 'We thought you was gone' and 'Thank you". After that we started doing birthday things. We did party games such as pin-the tail, pinata hitting (which I'm scared of little dad) and bouncey houses.

Now we,me and valery were about to blow the candles off the cake. When we blew I felt this weird feeling inside my gut that burned very much and I can't help but whimper. Our parents looked at us to see something.

I felt something crawling up and down my body, electrifying every part of my body but I feel my vision go in and out. I try to scream but I couldn't then everything seem to stop. The only thing I could hear was my own heartbeat.

'What's happening to me? Am I dead? Please tell me I'm alive!' I thought, I turn around to see my parents staring at me but what caught my attention was valery.

She looked...different

She still had light blue hair she had but her eyes was red, her lightning was blue and her headband was white. She was slightly taller.

I looked at my parents and they looked shocked at me. I ranned to the bathroom to look at in the mirror and I gaped at myself. My hair was white, lightning mark yellow, and eyes reddish-green. I was taller too thankfully.

'I guess these are my powers huh?' I thought and all I heard was thump indicating that I indeed fainted.