Chapter 2

Ever since I was a child I've had these dreams of an alien world. They didn't start out nice. In the dream I got kidnapped from Earth and was forced to do terrible things, but when I was six I was rescued by five people. Four men and one woman, the man with pointed ears and white hair took me in. I learned he was a king with twin children, one boy and on girl, Alvance and Allura, and at this point I started writing the dreams in a journal.

When I was 14 I became the prince's bodyguard, but I took the job to seriously. Two years later the prince started acting weird, ignoring and avoiding me. Then he yelled at me, and confessed that he was in love with me. I was in shock because he called me by name Shia. That's when i started going by Shiro.

In the dreams we secretly started dating, and I now called him by name. Two years passed and I joined the Galaxy Garrison. It felt like i should be in space, so I did everything in my power to make that happen. While I studied and slept, Shia and Alvance had very intimate moments, which can cause problems in the morning.

One day I fell asleep in the bath and dreamed of a beautiful bathroom cover in candles and purple flowers. When the prince walked in with a blue and gold robe on. He stepped onto the steps of the bath, slowly taking off the robe. I woke up with my face hot... i decided to get out of the bath.

Many years passed I was now 25, and was walking around the Garisson trying to remember all the corridors. When I saw Keith arguing with a boy. The boy stuck his tounge out at Keith, and it reminded me of the nightmare I had where Shia died after proposing to Alvance.

Since that nightmare I haven't had any dreams, none and it left a sense of loss. The boy that reminded me of Alvance dashed away as he spotted me.

"Keith who was that?" I asked him.

"Some kid in my class named Lance, why?" He asked looking back.

"I dont want you to get into any fights while I'm gone alright." I said taking my eyes away from the direction Lance went in.

Then I went to Kerberos where I learned it was real.