What the Heck

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

 It had been over a week since the wedding. Me and Emmett stayed in our home for a good five days. The only time we left was when he hunted and got me some dinner at the same time. Today as Emmett went and spent time with Drew, and Jasper I was heading down to the reservation to see my friends down there.

Coming to a stop outside of Emily's I shut of the truck before jumping out.

"Angel!"

I turned smiling as the wolves came out and wrapped their arms around me lifting me in a hug. 

Jared pulled away first smiling."Man, Angel did you pack on some weight since the wedding."

I smacked him before scowling. "Jared you don't talk about a woman's weight."

Sam came forward pulling me into a hug. "How have you been?"

I knew by the look in his eyes he was asking about my honeymoon. "I am good. My husband is very attentive to me."

On the porch Emily, Emberly, and Penny was laughing. Moving away from the boy I moved up and hugged the girls.

"Married to a worthless leech. Worst decision either of you made."

I growled as I turned glaring at Jake. "You got a problem Jake?"Everyone backed away as I took a step toward him. 

Jake glared at me his fists shaking. "Yeah how can either of you stand to be married to  corpse."

I chuckled. "For one they are a better man then you."

As he lunged I threw my hand out sending him into a tree. "You forget idiot. YOU. DID. NOT. IMPRINT. ON. BELLA. If you were meant to be with her you would have imprinted. She is Edward's mate just like I am Emmett's. You are not meant to be with her. When will you stop being a jerk and an evil dumbass and get on with your life."

He stood up with a growl. "You know nothing. I am better for her then he is. He will turn her and this will be all for nothing when we kill them for breaking the treaty."

I moved forward pushing him back making him fall. "No one will be killing anyone! You are not better for her, look at all you have done to her. How much you have hurt her and manipulated her to try and choose you. If you truly loved someone you would not do that too them."

Jake moved forward wrapping his hand around my throat pushing me against the tree before I could blink. "You know nothing."

Sam moved forward. "Jake let her go."

"Back off Sam she attacked me first. She's a Cullen now. They are not allowed on our land. She came onto our land and attacked me the treaty is voided."

I gasped kicking Jake in the groin as Sam and Paul pulled him back. "This is why I am glad Sam is alpha. You Jacob Black are to immature to be an alpha. You would use the pack as your own personal gain. Grow up you stupid pup." I felt my stomach roll. Moving to the side I leaned over the tree root and threw up.