12.

"Aiko! What are you doing!" Ryota screamed at me as he tried to escape from the boys who were restraining him to get over to me and retrieve the two guns I had.

"Stay there." I calmly said but something about my voice seemed to chill Ryota to the core because his face paled and I could see him visibly shiver at the look I gave him. Yumeko, who had been pinned up against the wall by Jun, seemed more concerned with what I was doing rather than the hand that was clasped around her throat. Her eyes seemed to penetrate my soul as she smiled at me. I sighed and carefully clicked the safety off of my pistol.

"Get the hell off her." I said, pointing the gun firmly at Jun whilst keeping a steady eye on the figure in front of me. I couldn't have one of my 'allies' hurt or worse, dead. I sighed when I heard no movement and looked Jun dead in his eyes.

"What part of that did you not understand? Do you want to die?" I said plainly and he glared before releasing Yumeko. I sarcastically smiled at him before pressing the gun against the persons head again.

"A two in twelve chance. Just say yes, Midari." I said sweetly as I glanced Midari over. Seems she still the same as the last time I saw her, pathetic and a crummy sense of fashion I thought.

"Huh? What are you talking about? Get away from me." She replied bluntly, pushing the guns away from her head. I  tutted angrily and pressed the barrel of the pistol of one gun against her stomach, twisting it in slightly. My eyes were blazing in anger as she froze and calmly looked at me and then at the gun.

"I will do it!" I growled as I pressed the gun in harder into her abdomen. Midari tutted then leaned in closely, a snarl across her lips. Her eye twitched as she snatched her gun from my hands and twirled it around like a toy. Her face went blank for a second before pressing her gun against my head.

"You don't excite me nearly enough to make this exciting but ok! I'm not passing up the chance to get rid of you, rat! On the count of three." She mumbled and I pressed the gun into her flesh even harder.

"You're both crazy!" Jun gasped, breaking me out of my trance. I sighed and backed away from Midari, hesitantly lowering my gun. It's always such a shame someone has to ruin the mood when I get into it I thought and Midari had the same thoughts written all across her face. Jun and his crew left, but not before he gave me a final seething glare that meant "I'll get you".

"Aiko, thank you for saving me!" Yumeko cheered as she wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me from the behind. I almost rolled my eyes at her childish antics, still upset that Midari was still alive and standing. Yumeko turned to Midari and bowed, her cheeks dusted with a faint blush.

"Thank you for saving me. I'll be sure to repay your kindness towards me!" She said in a sweet voice. Midari only tutted before picking up her bag and leaving. Silence eloped the space as Ryota looked at me with fearful eyes.

"Yes, I've had a loaded gun in my bag this whole time." I said robotically as I answered the burning question he clearly wanted to ask. I clicked the safety on and picked up my bag from the ground before carelessly tossing the gun inside the bag.

"Where you definitely going to pull the trigger if you weren't interrupted?" Yumeko asked curiously and I tensed slightly before firmly nodding. The smile that graced her lips seemed to beam brighter than the sun and she giggled before linking our arms and pulling me away.

"Okay, but am I the only one who's concerned by the fact that people in this academy are walking around with guns in their school bags! Hello!" Ryota groaned in annoyance.