Midnight crying

You were walking back home from pop's, you lived on the southside deep in serpents territory but because you were a serpent it didn't bother you. You passed jugheads trailer and was on your way to the white wyren when you heard or at least thought you heard someone crying.

Deciding to find out who it was and what the matter was you walked over to the trailer rubbing the sleeves of your serpent jacket to keep yourself warm. When you reached the trailer you realised the door was open and you walked in to see your best friend with his head in his hands and his beanie lying on the floor. Around him lay a jumbled mess of bottles and glasses so initially you thought this was because of FP.

You ran across to jughead and sat down next to him, he made no reaction even as you placed your arm around his shoulders and pulled him into your chest.
"Jug what's wrong? Is this about your dad?"
"No, Y/N what did I do wrong?!" He sobbed looking up at you just long enough for you to see the crystal tears glazing his gorgeous green eyes. Reaching out you brushed his tears away and held his gaze as you whispered,
"What do you mean jug what happened?"
"Betty broke up with me" he sobbed tears cascading down his perfect face once more.

Your face softened as you opened your arms and he accepted the hug. You rubbed his back gently shaking your head a little, you and betty didn't get along that well anymore maimly because she ditched you the minute Veronica Lodge came into town but you thought she would never break Jugheads heart. He sniffed a few times more then broke the hug looking at you, his best friend. You once again held his gaze unsure of what to say in this situation, do you offer support or tell him he was to good for her anyway.

He returned your gentle smile and rubbed his eyes himself as you took in his appearance, his green eyes now surrounded by puffy red, his perfect lips adorned with fresh tears and his amazing soft black curls that lay untamed or rather free from his usual beanie, that was still lying on the floor. As cruel as it sounds part of you was jumping for joy that your crush was single but the other parts were telling you to support your best friend.

"Jug, whatever happened between you, she was stupid to let someone as great as you go," you began catching his arm as he stood up watching as his glistening eyes followed your every word, "non of this will have been your fault Jug. Please don't blame yourself, don't get incredibly upset over this. It's her loss."

He shook his head and tried to escape your grip but you held him tight,
"You Don't get it Y/N she dumped me for archie, the perfect girl next door with the perfect boy next door, I don't know why she even went out with me, no one wants the broken serpent kid anyway."

You were holding both his arms now, he went to offer another argument and you could no longer stand there and listen to him,
"Stop. Jughead just stop. You are not and have never been a broken serpent kid. You aren't broken, Jug you are perfect just the way you are and you have to see that! Everything about you is amazing, the way you loose yourself to your novel, your witty sarcastic comments towards every kid that has something to say about you. How loving and caring you are. The way you are with the serpents and with the northsiders. You are incredible Jughead. You are a king, the serpent king and you don't just get that title we wouldn't give it to anyone, we gave it to you because you are brave and loyal and kind." You rambled on not looking at Jughead now you felt his smile on you, as you looked up he said in barely a whisper,
"Really, you think so?"
"I know so," you bosted smiling widely then looking at your feet you mumbled,
"And that's why I like you"

🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

A/N sorry that was so long and awkward, requests are welcome if you have any. Just message me your idea and your name if you want it.

Hope you enjoyed. Please like and comment.