long live the serpents

Y/N the bad bitch. The serpent with a bad reputation. That's what everyone thinks of you. Well not everyone, the people who knew you the serpents FP and those who worked at pop's knew you were lovely, kind and caring. Yes you were badass but that was to protect those who you cared about. That was why FP wanted you to train his son the prince of serpents while he was locked up.

"Sweetpea, fangs, toni this is my son" FP stated when he entered the wyren years ago. You knew what he looked like. So now FP was in jail you knew your duty. Taking a deep breath you walked towards the trailer door, sweetpea and Joaquin in tow. When you knocked he pulled the door open, still handsome more so now you thought, you watched as his pitch black curls protruding from his beanie shook slightly as he beckoned you inside.

"I'm Y/N, now your dad has been arrested it's my duty to give you this," you said handing him a serpent jacket, "you may not want to join us and I understand that, we won't force you. But from this moment onwards we have your back. No matter what we always will." He smiled softly at you and you returned it knowing protecting this kid wasn't a chore.

Weeks later when he agreed to join you helped him prep for not only the initiation but also all of his dutys. You taught him how to ride his bike and shoot. You became friends quickly and very close, you helpd him out with his problems and he offered you a home within his trailer. He had fallen in love with you and you with him. Neither of you would amit to it each other so you remained friends.

He had finished his initiation, though you had insisted on doing the males version of it his somehow looked more brutal from the sideline. After he was done amidst all the aplause you approached him and cleaned his face up. As expected sweetpea wasn't gentle.

He winced occasionally and you apologised everytime making him chuckle,
"I thought you were bad ass Y/N not a simpering chick" you rolled your eyes,
"Oh I'm sorry your majesty." You quipped making him smirk, he grabbed your arm pulling you off balance and onto his lap. He smiled as you blushed and he pushed a bit of your hair out of your eyes. He leant forwards and captured your face as you leant in too your lips connected and for a single moment you forgot you were in the wyren surrounded by bolshy boys and jugheads dad.

After you recovered from the slight embarrassment you felt, you stood as you watched FP wrap the jacket around his son. Then to your suprise jughead turned to you and gestured for you to come to the front. You took his hand as you climed the stage and he turned to you, as the entire gang watched.

"I may not be king just yet but you said it yourself, every king needs his queen. Will you be my serpent queen Y/N" he asked his signiture smirk plastered on his face you nodded and said,
"I suppose"

Everyone laughed and he pulled me in for a tender kiss and once you reached for air he wrapped his arm around your shoulder turned to the gang and yelled,

"Long live the serpents!"