Chapter 5: Cabin Couples

Now Chris and Claire were no longer both siblings, but lovers as well. The following morning after their first night of steamy sex, Claire awoke, glowing and feeling like herself again. She hadn't felt like that since Leon, but it was Chris who helped her out of her slump. She got up gently, as to not wake Chris, gently making her way out of the room, picking up her robe before closing the door quietly. She went downstairs and begun making a couple cups of coffee, one for each of them. In the next couple minutes however, Claire heard Chris' room door open and he came out in his own robe. "Morning dear." Claire said to him with a smile, "More like great morning Claire" Chris said to her smirking. "Coffee?" Claire asked him and he nodded "yes". She turned and got his cup, then turned back to him and gave it to him as he sat at the counter. "You're glowing Claire" Chris said to her, "Thanks to you big boy" Claire said to him with a smile.

                                           Chris took a sip of his coffee and looked out the window. "Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day" Chris said to Claire, "Yeah." Claire said to him. "Well perhaps we can go out and enjoy it a bit" Chris said back to her, "I would like that a lot. But Chris there is something I'd like to ask you first" Claire said to him. "What's that Claire?" he asked back, "What if I decided to allow you to move in with me?" Claire said to him. Chris looked at her with surprise on his face, "Are you sure?" he asked her with seriousness in his voice. "Look Chris, you have given me such comfort in the wake of Leon's death and well....I want to return the favor" Claire said to her with assurance. "I'd like that a lot Claire. Thank you" Chris said to her with a smile. She smiled back and he got up, came around the corner and kissed her with happiness.

                                           As the day was fantastic, both siblings decided to go out and have some fun, while they had the downtime. They took Claire's red 2018 Ford Mustang convertible out for a spin, with Chris at the wheel. Claire was in the passenger side, feeling the warm breeze on her face and admiring the beautiful view. Chris was concentrating on the road, but was thinking about Claire a lot while concentrating on the road. They actually went to a place they haven't been since they were kids, their parents' old cabin. The cabin was one their parents went to since even before they were born and the deed to it was owned by their parents and passed it onto Chris and Claire for when they needed to get away. It was a two story place, near Lake Superior, with several bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one of which was off the master bedroom. There was a few rooms, 2 were used for Chris and Claire when they were younger and of course a guest room. The bathroom for others to use was on the first floor, as well as a kitchen and living area of course.

                                          Chris and Claire parked right in front and got out of the car, "God how long has it been since we've been here?" Claire asked Chris, "I can't remember the last time we were here" Chris replied. As they looked at the door, both noticed it had been opened by somebody. Chris pulled out his gun and quietly cocked it, while Claire pulled out her USP. Both then begun hearing faint noises coming from the cabin, likely from the upstairs. Chris opened the door quietly and quickly moved in with his training in his mind. Claire waited outside before following Chris inside. Chris slowly went in and Claire then begun making her way into the cabin. Chris continues by heading upstairs quietly along with Claire at his rear. As they got closer, both could hear the sounds of moaning in one of the rooms and it looked like it was coming from the guest room. They made their way closer to it and Claire got on the other side of the door, while Chris remained opposite to her. Chris then kicked the door opened and both rushed in, guns drawn. They walked in and found a young man and woman in the middle of intercourse. The couple on the bed turned and looked at the door and both siblings noticed it was Sherry Birkin and Jake Muller.