Chapter 2: Camelot

After a week back in the Enchanted Forest, Lya found herself following a lead in Camelot. She heard stories that the Sorcerer, Merlin, might be able to help her with the Hollow. Sadly upon her arrival, she learned Merlin was stuck as a tree. However, King Arthur was kind enough to let her read through Merlin's books in search for something that could help.

Weeks past but she had no luck and was about to head on her way when Queen Guinevere, convinced her to stay and attend the ball for the New Arrivals. It was in this moment that Lya was glad her family was as old as it was otherwise she wouldn't have been prepared for this.

"You uh looked thirsty" the youngest member of the new arrivals walked over to Lya and handed her a cup.

"You mean bored" Lya said "Thanks"

"So your not going having fun" the boy said.

"Please they practically had one of these every night I've been here" she told him. "And it doesn't help that back home my family has done ten times better."

"Yeah it's pretty lame" he agreed. "Hold on, your not from here."

"No" Lya shock her head. "I was born in the Enchanted Forest but I grow up in a place called New Orleans."

"As in Louisiana?" He asked.

"Is there another" Lya stated.

"No, I just wasn't expecting.." he began.

"Nah I get it" Lya said "You weren't expecting us to be from the same land."

"Exactly" he told her "So why are you here in Camelot?"

"I was hoping to find something that could save my family" Lya said "but I've had no luck." She paused for a moment and glanced over at the king and queen.

"I'm Henry by the way" the boy introduce himself offering his hand to her.

"Lya" she said shaking his hand "Lya Mikaelson."

"Henry" a blonde woman shouted making her way over with a dark haired man. Lya stared at the man in shocking. It had been over a hundred years since she last saw him. He should be dead by now, right?"I was wondering where you ran off to."

"I've been her talking to Lya" Henry said and the couple looked over at her. "Lya this my mom, Emma Swan, and her boyfriend, Killian Jones."

"Hi" Lya said awkward as Killian examined her. He seemed to recognize her but seeing as she was seven years older then she'd been when Dahlia took her, he probably couldn't tell it was her.

"Ah I see you've meet Camelot's other visit" Arthur said breaking the awkward that had surrounded the group of four. "Lya here is happens to be from the same realm as you all."

"Really?" Emma asked.

"I had the same reaction too, Mom" Henry said.

"Well actually I lived in the Enchanted Forest till I was six" Lya explained "but things happened and I ended up in New Orleans."

"Killian are you okay" Emma asked noticing how the pirate was acting. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"No, I'm fine" he told her looking away from Lya. It was in that moment she for a fact that he knew she was in fact the daughter he'd lost.