Chapter 11: The Pirate and His Daughter

Strangers in Storybrooke never went unnoticed. Even with the current Dark Emma problem, the pair of blondes that crossed the border were still the talk of town. Many questions about the flew around about how they got across the town line and who they were. As for Captain Hook, his only question was way they looked exactly like the daughter he lost so many years ago and her dead mother.

"Is it just me or does the girl look familiar?" David asked as he, Hook, Mary Margaret, Regina, Henry, and Robin watched the Storybrooke's out of town guest.

"It's not just you" Robin stated "I just don't where I've seen her before."

Suddenly the girl's phone began to ring. She looked down at the device to check the caller ID before looking back up at the woman with her.

"It's Uncle Nik" she told the woman. "I'm going to take this outside."

"Good Luck" the woman offered watching the teenager walk out Granny's. The woman then glanced over at the group at the bar just in time to see Hook following the girl outside.

"...No I'm fine" Hook heard the girl tell her uncle. "No I haven't figured that out yet but as soon as Freya and I finish what we're doing in Storybrooke, we'll be working on that again...Oh I'm sorry that me wanting my dad back is problem for you Niklaus." The girl pulled the phone away from her ear and looked at it before speaking again. " Of course he hung up." The girl then turned around to go back into Granny's but stopped when she saw Hook. "Dad"

"Lya" Hook said knowing she was actually the little girl that had been taken from him over a century ago."It's really you.

"Yeah" she nodded letting him hug her.

"I've missed you so much" he told her before pulling away and looking at her. "How are you even here? How are you even alive after all this time?"

"The woman that took me, she was a witch" Lya told him "She put me under a sleeping curse for a century. I only escaped with help of mom's brothers and sisters."

"Lya, what did Klaus?" the woman with her stepped outside. Her eyes quickly landed on Killian and the pirate could see in her eyes she knew exactly who he was. "I don't see what your mother saw in him."

"Dad this my Aunt Freya" Lya introduce the blonde woman. "Her and mom were twins. Freya this my dad, Killian Jones or Captain Hook."

"You did a good job raising her" Freya told Hook before looking to Lya. "So what did your uncle want."

"To know how close we were to reuniting him with Hope" Lya shrugged. "He's not very happy that were not working on that right now."

"He'll get over it" Freya stated.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Sorry it took me so long to update. I've been focusing on my school work since I've semester test in four weeks and I'm trying not to have to take any.

~ Rynn