Chapter 15: Always and Forever

Arriving in the Underworld, no expected to see a depressing version of Storybrooke but that's exactly what they got. The town it's self wasn't the only thing that seemed depressing but the people in it. They walked around with their heads hang and saddened faces.

Walking through town, Lya would spot people she recognized. Most of them she'd meet do to them having interact with the original family. As she would pass with the people from Storybrooke, anyone she recognized would admittly look up at her. More then once, she caught a glimpse of an old enemy trying to follow her before they were pulled back.

After everyone split up to search for Hook, Lya end up walking around town with Henry. Around the time pair of teens had been on their own for an hour, Lya began feeling as if someone was falling them. When she caught a glimpse of a quick blur, she paused and looked around on to see nothing.

"You okay" Henry asked the young witch as she turned back to him.

"I could have swear I saw someone" Lya told him.

"It's the Underworld" Henry stated "there are people everywhere."

"Well yeah" Lya said in a 'duh' tone. "I know that but I just have this feeling and I can't shake it."

"You always were to smart for your age" the voice of one, Lucien Castle, came from behind her. "I'm surprised Niklaus has let you live this long."

"Henry, run" Lya said as she fired of a spell before spinning on her heel. She quickly grabbed the boys wrist and took off running. She didn't real have any idea of where she was going, she just knew she had to get herself and Henry away from Lucien.

"Who was that?" Henry asked slowing down.

"Someone who will kill us, if we don't keep moving" Lya said before Lucien appeared at vamp speed in front of them.

"She not wrong there" Lucien said "The question is which one of you do I kill first."

"How about neither." A woman with a British accent shouted from behind the young teens.

"Mom!" Lya spun around shocked to see her mother standing behind her.

"Rhea" Lucien said seeing the second oldest Mikaelson. "I'm surprised to see you've left that mansion you and your brothers keep yourselves locked up in."

"Yeah well you went after her daughter" Finn appeared behind Lucien. "And you know how all us Mikaelsons are, we protect our own, Always and Forever."

"Do have any idea what your niece has do?" Lucien asked the oldest Mikaelson brother. "She's the reason I'm here to begin with. She killed me."

Before anyone could responded Lucien launched at the thirteen year old. Instantly Finn rushed forward and throw Klaus' first sirelings back into the water. Rhea instantly rushed forward and looked her daughter over.

"What the hell are you doing here, young lady?" Rhea asked.

"Dad, he was tricked by the Dark One and is trapped here now." Lya said

"So Elijah and Klaus just aloud you to come to hell." Rhea shouted.

"Actually Auntie Freya and Hayley let me" Lya said "Uncle Elijah currently has no memories and Uncle Nik is committing mass murder in Europe." She paused to let her mother process everything. "Plus I'm here with Henry and his family."

"We really should get out of the open" Finn said "before another one of our enemies decides to come out."