There is no need to be ashamed, You should know this

Sirius' POV
I don't know why Harry was afraid to tell us but I know he needs to calm down first. I understand we pushed him way too far and I feel terrible for it. He should be able to come out in his own time. Me and Remus need to chat first before we talk to.
"Remus." I say turning to him.
"Yeah?" He responds dreamily.
"What are we going to do?" I question quietly.
"Well, we will let him calm do-" He gets interrupted by alot of banging coming down the stairs. We rush to the bottom of the stairs to find Harry, puffy eyed and redly faced, with a suitcase.
"HARRY JAMES POTTER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I scream trying to keep my calm, emphasis on the word trying.
"Moving out before I get kicked out." He says with a raspy voice as though he has been crying for the past hour and you can tell he has by the fresh tracks of tear stains on his cheeks.
"What do you mean Harry? There's no need to be ashamed, you should know that."I say in a softer tone.
"Well, when you know who I shagged I will be straight out that door!" Harry exclaims.
"No you won't! And surely it can't be that bad, not unless it's Malfoy." I snort while Remus is really quiet and deep in thought.
"Well I guess that's my cue to leave." Harry says walking towards the door.
"Harry, what do you mean?" I say as he puts his hand on the doorknob, trying to distract him so Remus can lock the door.
"It was. It was Draco Fucking Malfoy OK?!" He screamed.  What the actual fuck did he just say.
"Wait? What?" Remus asks finally speaking up.
"I...Shagged..Malfoy" Harry says slowly.