The 'Parent' Meeting

Harry's POV
Me and Draco have had an amazing date and we have just got back to my house, while I was trying to open the door, me and Draco were giving each other passionate kisses. Once we walk in he pushes me against the wall, still kissing, and unbuckles my belt while I start to unbutton his shirt. He takes his lips off of mine and starts placing hickeys all over my neck,making me moan loudly. While this is going on I hear a glass smash behind me and we turn to see Sirius standing there with a smashed glass of water at his feet. Whoops! Remus comes in to see what the commotion is about and when he sees he grabs Sirius by the arm and drags him to the kitchen while me and Draco fix our clothes and blush crazily.
We clean up the glass and then walk into the kitchen to see two very dazed men. I clear my throat and they look at us, well Remus looks at us normally, whereas Sirius eyes my hickeys.
"Hi Draco, I'm Remus and this is Sirius, Harry's guardians." Remus says shaking Draco's hand and Sirius follows after.
"Hi, Harry's told me a lot about you two!" Draco replies brightly. Good it's going well so far.
We chat for another hour before deciding to go up to bed. When we get up there I lock the door and put silencing charms on the room as Draco wraps his arms around my waist and starts kissing my neck. He finds my sweet spot and I moan his name while he leaves love bites undressing while doing so. We make love, showing each other how much we love each other and how much we want to spend time with each (Which is forever).
We then tidy up and fall asleep watching The Exorcist.

————————————————————