The Panic

Harry's POV
"...What happened in them?"
'Shit! Do I have to tell them?" I think
"Yes you do have to tell us Harry!" Sirius sternly.
"But not a lot happened" I groan in a very unconvincing voice.
"Yeah right!" Sirius scoffs "It's not as though you have been in so much trouble this last few years, and if that's anything to by then surely something must have happened!"
"Ok...ok..I'll tell you,just.....SHIT!"I exclaim grabbing my phone to check the time but it is dead.
"Harry,Language" Remus exclaims while Sirius asks in genuine concern "What's wrong? Can't have been that bad!"
"Shit! Shit! Shit! What's the time?" I say starting to hyperventilate.
"2:00 pm. Why? What's wrong?" Remus questions, really worried about me but still giving me the look saying cut down on the swearing.
"FUCK!! I need to get ready!" I scream as I make a run for the stairs but Remus closes the door so I run into it.
"Ouch!" I exclaim holding my head.
"What's wrong and where are you going?" Remus says as if to say are you running from this situation.
"I am meant to be getting ready to pick up Draco from the airport and going on a date, you imbeciles." I reply, muttering the last bit, but sadly they here me.
"If you carry on like that you will have to tell him you can't make it!" Sirius says sternly, trying not to give in to me as punishing me was a massive weakness of his.
"Fine! I'm sorry! Now can I get ready?" I say innocently.
"I guess so." Remus says sighing at my eagerness to see my boyfriend.
I open the door, rush to my room and get changed. I then make sure I have the box and run downstairs.
I walk into the living room to see Sirius and Remus cuddling.
"I thought I'd say bye, you know, like a normal person." I say getting their attention. Sirius is the first to notice the bulge in my pocket.
"Umm..Harry theres a..umm.. bulge." Sirius says suppressing his giggles.
"It's not what you think and me and Draco will tell you later, if he says yes!" I say whispering the last bit.
"You know you really should remember that we are part of the canid family and have amazing hearing!" Remus says laughing while Sirius is squealing like a girl and shouting "OMG YOUR GOING TO PROPOSE! OMG!" While I just laugh at him.
"Shhh it's a secret." I quietly reply to their fangirling "Plus it may not be, I would love to carry on this conversation but I have a date to get to."
I then walk out and pick up Draco.
I pat the box in my pocket and whisper "please say yes!"