1

He let out his most precious lip balm and put a generous amount of it on his pink lips as he stared in the mirror for a good 5 seconds before patting his head and smiling "that's done, time to go" he walked to the front door with a black bag in his hand before closing the door with a soft slam as he proceeded his walk to the lift.

His phone buzzed throughout his pants as he fished out to see who was texting. He rolled his eyes as he lazily type down his phone and send it to the person.

He get out of the lift and was startled when a car suddenly stopped right in front of him when he was already halfway out of his apartment area.

The person rolled down the car window and was smiling up at Jungkook "hey beautiful, want a ride?" Jungkook giggled and nodded, agreeing with the man's offer "that would be lovely, thanks yugyeom" he went to the passenger seat while the said guy just smirked, having the moment of his life when the most popular student in his college agreed to ride in his car.
.
.
.
As the car drove off to the busy street, a guy popped out his head to see the car disappearing as he leaned his back against the cold wall and was fisting his hands hard, anger was forming on his face as he grinned his teeth to show off how angry he feels after witnessing Jungkook drove off with a guy "he doesn't deserve someone as beautiful as you, Jungkook, you'll see what I mean by that"

He pulled up the hoodie to cover up his face from the burning sunlight and turned around to walk to the nearest bus stop since he doesn't bring a car and that it was still in the workshop.

When the bus has arrived, he climbed up in the crowded bus and stood in the middle. He stuffed his ears with earphones as his mind are full of the thoughts of having Jungkook as his.

Tbc