13

Jungkook was catching his breath, eyes was roaming around the empty sidewalk, hoping to see Taehyung but Jimin was the one he found "Jimin" he called out for the guy who's shorter than him and that guy just sighed, he came closer to Jungkook who's sobbing with redden eyes.

Before Jungkook could utter a word, Jimin handed him a small box which is red in color "here" Jungkook took it from Jimin's hand, eyes staring at it confusingly "what's this?" Jimin pushed his hands into the pockets of his hoodie, looking up at Jungkook with a blank face "your birthday present, it's from Taehyung"

Jungkook's lips were trembling as he slowly opened the box and was gasped at the two shining rings. The couple rings that he really wanted when they went out on a date last 3 months ago.

He was begging for it but Taehyung couldn't buy it for him since he doesn't have any money. He was so mad at Taehyung at that time that he ignored him for almost a month, saying many cruel things to Taehyung and such.

Tears successful escaped from his eyes as he sobbed looking at the rings "I don't understand you Jungkook, you're not like this when we were in high school, I don't trust you anymore Jungkook, you hurt him"

Jungkook was crying harder "don't ever forget that he was the one who saved you from the bullies, he was the one who always be there by your side whenever you fight with your mother"

Jimin sighed looking at the crying Jungkook "I'm wrong about you Jungkook, I shouldn't have trusted you, you're wasting someone who truly loves you Jungkook and you're destroying him by making him love you" Jimin walked past him and let Jungkook cry out loud alone by himself, with no one to comfort him.

Tbc