9

Jungkook was walking down the empty hallway when suddenly someone grabbed his wrist and pulled him with him. Jungkook looked away when Taehyung came near him, hand reaching out for his chin as he turned Jungkook's face to look at him "hey, what's with the text? Are you angry at me?"

Jungkook crossed his arms, ignoring Taehyung as the man tried his best to make Jungkook to look at him "hey, if I did anything to make you this mad, I'm sorry okay?" Jungkook pushed Taehyung away when he wanted to hug him and he slapped him on the cheek, making Taehyung to held his cheek in pain "that's because of your stupidity, I've told you many times not to leave any mark on me"

Taehyung looked down, letting Jungkook to slap him again on the cheek "they wouldn't stop asking me questions and I'm sick of it, it's all because of you and your stupid face" Jungkook glared at him before walking away from Taehyung who just remain silent in his spot, standing straight like a soulless person.

Jimin came in from his back, patting Taehyung on his shoulder "you okay bro?" Taehyung sadly smiled at Jimin who just sighed softly at him "I saw what Jungkook did to you, why don't you guys just break up, he's doing you nothing but being a jerk to you"

Taehyung shook his head, rubbing his cheeks as he chuckled " I wish I could Jimin but I can't, I love him too much that it hurts" Jimin looked up at Taehyung and hugged him, deepening his face in Taehyung's chest "you know I'll always be there for you Tae, stay strong buddy" Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and silently cried in his shoulder.
.
.
.
"Jungkook!" The said person turned around, smiling his bunny smile as he waved his hand at the person who was calling him "oh, hey Suwoong" Suwoong smiled, looking down at Jungkook "done with classes?" Jungkook nodded "yeah, as you can see"

Suwoong nodded, watching Jungkook opening his locker "not again" seeing Jungkook signing making him to frown his brows when he caught something red in Jungkook's locker "roses? From who?"

Jungkook took out the roses from his locker "I have no idea who's sending me all of this stuff but it really does made me feel uncomfortable" Suwoong reached out for the letter and held it in his hand "maybe it was from your secret admirer?"

Jungkook took the letter from Suwoong "maybe but who cares, I'm throwing this away" Suwoong just nodded and watched as Jungkook dumped the things in the dumpster "sorry Suwoong but I have to go, nice talking to you, see you around" Suwoong smiled and waved his hand "yeah, see you around"

Tbc