15

•Taehyung's height in this story is 183 cm
•Namjoon's height in this story is 184 cm
•The rest are the same as their original heights
.
.
.
Jungkook moaned throughout the intense kiss as both of them let go, breathing heavily "I'm s-sorry just please, please don't leave me" Jungkook sobbed like a baby, looking up at Taehyung with his big glossy eyes, hoping that Taehyung wouldn't hate him for what he has done.

Taehyung smiled down at him, patting Jungkook on the head as he ruffled the younger hair, making him look even more messed up "do you really think that I'm going to leave you?" Jungkook nodded slightly while Taehyung just chuckled "well, it's true, I was going to leave you"

Jungkook started to cry, hugging Taehyung tightly and shaking his head in disapproval "please don't!" Taehyung's deep chuckles can be heard as Jungkook cried even harder and louder. Taehyung lifted Jungkook's chin up, pecking his lips softly "I was ready to leave you but here you are, still crying like a baby bunny you are"

Jungkook weakly punched Taehyung on the chest, pouting out his lips like a sulking duck "stop~ you're not supposed to tease me" Taehyung laughed, pulling Jungkook into arms "you know I love you right?" Jungkook nodded, looking up at Taehyung as he kissed Taehyung on the neck "than make love to me Taehyung"

Taehyung was stunned after hearing what Jungkook was saying, letting the younger to kiss him as he lifted him up, making Jungkook to wrapped his legs around his waist and kiss him deeply "I'll surely make love with you baby cause you're my only love in this world"

Tbc