14

Jungkook was running like crazy, crying at his stupidity for wasting someone like Taehyung. He was so stupid, just because of fame and popularity, he wasted Taehyung's love who was always there for him.

He regretted everything including the night when he ignored Taehyung and picked to be with the boys. He was crying heavily and his eyes started to blur out but he doesn't give up on searching for Taehyung, he need to tell him, he need to see him.
.
.
.
Taehyung sighed, leaning his front hips against the short wall where he just stared at the fishes swimming in the small pond that was in the park where he and Jungkook used to hang out together. He sadly chuckled as memories of him and Jungkook were playing in his mind repeatedly.

He looked up at the moon and ruffled his hair before staring at his reflection in the water "it's done, he doesn't want you anymore, he's better off without you" he talked to himself and covered his face with his hands "he doesn't love you anymore" Taehyung was convincing himself that Jungkook can live without him, that Jungkook will no longer be his and it hurts him even more knowing that Jungkook will be someone else's soon.

He slowly lifted up his head when his ears catches the sound of someone running toward him and that person was back hugging him from behind. Taehyung was stunned when the crying sound coming from the person was very familiar to him "t-that's not true, all of it wasn't true"

For sure, he knew exactly that the person who was hugging him was the love of his life "I need you, I can't live without you Taehyung" Jungkook sobbed when Taehyung turned his body around to look at him "I wasn't kissing him, please believe me, please don't leave, I need you Taehyung" he was a sobbing mess, cheeks were soaked with tears "I love you Taehyung, I love you so much, I love you, I-"

Taehyung cut him off with his lips, shutting Jungkook with his kiss as they both slowly closed their eyes and melted down in the slow and romantic kiss Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist while Jungkook wrapped his around Taehyung's neck.

Without the two notice, someone was watching with dark eyes, hands fisting and teeth grinning in a slow painful way, he watched them in anger as he backed away slowly into the darkness "you'll see, I'll do more than just stalking you, Jungkook"

Tbc