8

Jungkook kept on running through the busy sidewalk in which he was late for his meeting with his friends where they already promised to hang out together that afternoon, dueling to the sex that he had with Taehyung last night made him almost forget about their small gathering in the mall.

One of his friends called out his name, waving his hand so that Jungkook can spot them easily "g-guys, sorry I'm late" he slowly caught his breath as one of them widened her eyes after noticing something familiar on Jungkook's neck "hickeys! Don't tell me you were having sex last night!"

All of them are now paying attention to Jungkook who's busy trying to cover up his neck with his hands "w-wait guys, I-" he blushed bright red after recalling everything that happened last night in Taehyung's flat "who was it? Let me guess, was it yugyeom? or the guy who's crushing on you in business class?" Jungkook faked a cough, totally ignoring their stares by faking typing something on his phone.

He hated it when they questions him non-stop about the guy that he had sex with. He blamed it all on Taehyung, he have told him before not to do any hickeys or love bites anywhere near his neck or chest, those two places were the hardest to hide, even with large clothing can never hide it from anybody's eyes.
.
.
.
He pushed open the door harshly as he slammed it off with anger, papers in his hands were flying everywhere when he suddenly throw them away, creating a mess in his living room as he kicked the sofa in anger "that old man! If it wasn't for him, I would be watching Jungkook all night long and now I don't even know where the hell did he went and what he did last night"

Tbc