10

Jungkook was hanging out with his friends in the cafe when suddenly Jimin appeared and dragged him outside "what the hell Jimin?!" he let go of Jimin's grip on his wrist, rubbing it to maintain the pain that Jimin course by gripping on to him so hard "why are you like this?"

Jungkook looked at Jimin, absolutely confused by his words "like what?" Jimin rolled his eyes as he let out a chuckle "why did you slap Taehyung?" Jungkook looked away and laughed "oh, did he tell you that? So you're here just to ask me that? Tsk, what a loser"

Jimin fisted his hands in anger as he grabbed Jungkook by his collar shirt "you've changed Jungkook, don't you love him?" Jungkook rolled his eyes and pushed Jimin away from him, dusting his shirt and glaring at Jimin "why are you defending him?" Jungkook stopped and chuckled "you know what, you're annoying as fuck Jimin and stop bothering me about Taehyung"

Jimin watched as Jungkook walked away from him and entered the cafe. He looked down and sighed "Jimin" Namjoon called out as he was walking with a guy behind him and slowly approaching Jimin from the back "yo, who's this?" Jimin asked, eyeing the guy from head to toe "ah, this is the new student, his name is Jung Hoseok"

Jimin nodded, accepting Hoseok's handshake "hi, I'm Hoseok but can just call me J-hope or Hobi" Jimin smiled "I'm Park Jimin, nice to meet you" Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jimin's and Hoseok's shoulders, hugging them in a tight embrace "now, let's go and meet Taehyung, you're going to love him Hobi"

Tbc