17

The bright sunlight was peaking through the curtains, waking Jungkook up from his deep slumber, he was looking around, searching for Taehyung as he tried sitting himself on the bed "Tae?" he called out for the man but only silence greeted him in the refreshing morning as he slowly reaching out for his underwear that was hanging loosely at the corner of the bed.

His heart was telling him something was off with Taehyung suddenly disappeared after their making love last night and now he was left alone in the hotel room, without any note or memo from Taehyung. He was worried, did something happen to him? Jungkook looked down and was surprised that Taehyung's baby blue buttoned-up shirt was lying untouched on the cold floor.

He decided to grab the shirt and wore it before having to struggle to get himself up from the bed since his bottom was still hurting from last night. His eyes started to water and were calling out for Taehyung like a mad person. His eyes were blurry from all of the cryings that he started to feel scared after hearing a voice approaching him and he surely knew that it wasn't Taehyung.

"Well well, you're awake" Jungkook backed away slowly, still sitting on the bed and stopped when his back collided with the headboard of the king-size bed. Scared at the voice, he grabbed the comforter and covered his entire body with it before asking the stranger "w-who are you?"

That person chuckled carelessly, walking closer to Jungkook who was staring at him with widened eyes "S-suwoong?" That person smiled "now you know me" Jungkook was searching around the room "what are you doing here? Where's Taehyung?"

Suwoong smirked as he sat on the edge of the bed, near Jungkook who was backing away from him slowly "Taehyung? That boyfriend of yours? It was shocking to know that out of all people, you choose him to be your boyfriend, what a joke" Jungkook gulped down his saliva, feeling something is off with Suwoong "h-how did you know?" Suwoong chuckled deeply "you know Jungkook, I know everything about you, I watched you every day"

Jungkook's eyes got wider as his hands were shaking in fear "w-watching me?" Suwoong nodded with a creepy smile "yes, watching you, days and nights" Jungkook fists the comforter, eyes were watching Suwoong like an eagle "to make it easier for you, I'm your stalker and also your secret admirer"

Jungkook frowned his brows at the words 'secret admirer' he shook his head slightly, thinking it impossible that it was true 'it can't be' As if he can read Jungkook's mind, he answered "yes, I was the one who left those roses and letters in your locker"

"Y-you? It was you the entire time?" He smirked and nodded "yes baby boy" Suwoong leaned in and wanted to peck Jungkook's cheek but the younger was quick enough to dodge him and slapped him on the cheek instead "don't you ever call me that again! Only Taehyung can, now tell me where he is before I call the police"

Suwoong chuckled as he rubbed the burning pain on his cheek, grabbing something from the inside of his pocket "can't do that honey" he took the thing in his hand and quickly covered Jungkook's mouth and nose with that white fabric where he prepared earlier and was soaked with chloroform, making Jungkook to pass out in his arms "let see how you like me now Jungkook, after what I did to your beloved boyfriend" he smirked before carrying Jungkook out of the hotel room.

Tbc