16 (M)

Taehyung was carrying Jungkook in his arms, heading towards the hotel room as he quickly shoved in the key while kissing Jungkook intensely. He slammed the door shut, not forgetting to lock it first before throwing Jungkook on the bed, making him lay flat on his back as Taehyung took off his shirt.

Jungkook let Taehyung to undress him, being naked underneath the man he loves the most made Jungkook's cheeks turned dark red. Taehyung was staring down at him with love and lust as they started to kiss each other again, moaning together as Taehyung stretched open Jungkook's hole with his long slender fingers.

Taehyung thrust in with Jungkook screaming and moaning in pleasure, making his move from slower to faster, sending both of them to cloud nine as they released together, breathing heavily. Taehyung flipped Jungkook over, so that he was laying on his stomach, moaning at Taehyung who was slapping his ass and licking his hole.
.
.
.
Cum was everywhere on the sheets, laid two people who were staring at each other with love, hugging one and another with the comforter covering their sweaty and naked bodies. Jungkook was caressing Taehyung cheek with his fingers as he smiled brightly at the man.

"I love you, Kim Taehyung" he said with his soothing voice as the man beside him let go of the hug and hovered over him "and I love you more, Jeon Jungkook" they kissed and let the night go with their giggles, kisses, laughter, cuddles and hugs.

Tbc