4

Jungkook entered the lift of his apartment as he let out a sigh of boredom, all of his friends are currently busy with life while the boys that he has been talking to lately are also busy with their families and work.

He looked down at his phone, mind thinking of his boyfriend whom he haven't talked to in weeks, but again, he doesn't want to go out with him, he's a boring person and he sometimes finds it annoying that he has always been surrounded by books and worksheets, what a nerd he thought.

He sighed once again as he got out of the elevator. His eyes got caught with the sight of someone unfamiliar standing in the front of his door, holding a small plate in his hand as he kept on ringing the bell of Jungkook's apartment. He walked to the man's side, smiling softly as he bow to the person "oh! you must be Jungkook"

He awkwardly smiled as he nodded his head "yes I am, sorry, but who are you exactly and how did you know my name?" The guy smiled, handing Jungkook the plate "sorry to scare you off, I'm Lee Suwoong, your new neighbor, the owner of my apartment told me your name"

Jungkook nodded with his mouth mumbled an 'oh' as he looked down at the plate of food "is this for me?" The guy nodded "of course it's for you, I hope you'll enjoy it" Jungkook smiled "thank you and I will, nice to meet you Suwoong"
.
.
.
He sat down on the black chair, staring at the PC as a smirk formed on his lips. The screen of his pc was showing Jungkook sitting on his couch, looking bored as ever as he suddenly stood up from the couch, heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

He changed the camera as it is now showing Jungkook stripping and entering the shower, he licked his dry lips, eyes focusing on the screen with Jungkook washing his hair "damn, what a beauty, I'll be having you soon baby boy"

Tbc