Chapter 1

“Ever are you sure you want to do this” my mom asked as I packed the rest of my things.

   “Yes I told you I’m just tired seeing and dealing with the same stuff. I’m sorry that it includes leaving you, but I’m visiting Christmas and next summer” I told her trying to reassure her. She nodded her head and walked out to look for Ethan and my dad to help bring my bags to the car. She was dropping us off at the airport. Then his fiancé would pick us up at the airport when we get there. He and my mom had been separated for awhile so it was nothing when I found out he had been talking to someone else. Ethan was depressed for awhile though because he always thought they would get back together.

   When I finally finished they put the rest in the car and we all left the house to the airport. Dad and Ethan were talking about some game so I tuned them out and listened to my music. When we got to the airport I said bye to my mom and Ethan. I hugged my mom when I let go I saw tears in her eyes.

“Stop crying mommy” I said and she laughed at me and said ok. Then they left. My dad was hungry so we went to subway and I got a meatball sub meal then he ordered and we went to catch our flight. Most of my flight was spent eating, texting, listening to music, and looking out the window at the clouds. When we landed Ms.Chris came and hugged me.

“How was your flight, are you nervous?” she asked

“It was ok and no I’m not nervous.”I told her. When we got our bags she got me caught up on the living arrangements and how the house was set up because she and my father were leaving they dropped me off. I didn’t ask were or could I go cause if I could have they would have brought me without saying anything. She told me how she put Veronica and Michelle out when they moved and that they finally got their own place and that I had my own room it was upstairs to the right all the way to the back. The twin’s room was on the left and the bathroom on the right. Their room was to the left of the stairs and the only one down there. Also that the rules were like it was two years ago.  The twins were at their t-k house and before they came home they would go get them.

     When we got to the house my dad brought in the bags and kissed my cheek then left. I grabbed my duffel bag and followed her directions to my room. When I got there I turned on the light and took in the sight of my room it was about the same size of my old room but it seemed so different. It was the way I asked her to decorate it but I guess since it hadn’t been lived in for two months it looks empty. It was Ariel’s room at first but my dad said the twin should have to share a room instead of me so I didn’t argue with him. My room colors were green, black, and blue. I had a queen size bed, a night stand on either side of my bed, dresser, desk, computer even though I told him I had a laptop, a rolling chair, and a walk in closet that was a lot bigger than my old one and I had a flat screen on my wall. I put my duffel bag down because I had go get my suitcases when I finished it took 3 trips to get all 6 bags. I got my iHome and iPod out of one of my suitcases and blasted some music while unpacked. I finished about 3 hours later because I wanted everything to be neat. I turned the music off and lay down and text my dad.

Me: what time are you coming home?

Dad: soon, we’re just getting the twins.

Me: ok

Dad: they might bring company just a heads up

Me: ok

     I went to go take a shower and put on my boxer shorts and a tank top. When I got out I went downstairs and got a snack. Since I wasn’t hungry I just grabbed a doughnut and went back to my room. I playing temple run when I heard the front door open. I ran downstairs and hugged the twins. I haven’t seen them in about a year. When we let go I saw Kim their cousin she was my best-friend when I was 12 and she was 10. She had gone to Florida with us even though she was 2 years younger than me she was mature. I hoped she wasn’t still acting like her sister Tia –she was my age but she thought she was grown- I don’t like her that much. 2 years ago I thought we were going to be friends but she’s too much.

“You didn’t miss me” I asked her jokingly. She laughed and came and hugged me. She was always like that. She would be quiet around me during the day then at night she would keep me up till 4 in the morning.

“I believe you died your hair” she said shocked. My hair was its natural light brown on top the on the bottom it was blonde with pink streaks.

“Yeah I needed some changes done everything was getting boring”

“oh well can I see your room T-Chris wouldn’t let us see it until it was finished and I haven’t been here in 2 weeks” I took her upstairs and showed her my room.

“I like it better then Ariel had it” Kim said.

“Thanks”

     We went to the twin’s room. It looked about the same size as mine they had two twin size beds, 2 night stands, a dresser, computer stand, walk-in-closet, and a flat screen. Their entire frontier was white it wasn’t the exact same as mine and mine was black to match my colors. There colors were red, pink, and white. We went downstairs because they weren’t in there. Ariel was in the living room looking for a movie on Netflix. Arionne was popping popcorn so I went and grabbed 4 cokes. Kim was helping pick out a movie. We watched House of Wax. Arionne and I were tired so we all went upstairs to go to sleep. Kim shared the bed with me because she only 4’8 and my bed were big enough for both of us. I had to go to sleep anyway because I was supposed to get up early to get signed up for school. It was my junior year.