10. Until we meet Again

After the gang got back, the Brown family and their dogs were happy to see that Kali was okay. 

But now, it was time for the adventure kids and their pups to depart. 

"So, are you sure you don't want to stay a little longer?" Lady offered the Harpercop siblings. 

"Thanks, but I think we've had enough adventures for one day" Ann smiled to Lady, Tramp and their family. 

"See you guys around" Tramp said goodbye to his friends. 

"Come back soon!" Scamp, his sisters and Angel told the Harpercop siblings and their pups. 

Storm then had to say goodbye to her friends as she had decided to go with Kali, Lucky and the others, wanting to be adopted by them. 

"Well, I guess this is it" Brock said to the street pups. 

"Yeah..." Sage said, trying not to show his sadness. "Thanks for your help"

"Yeah, you too" Patch said to the street puppy siblings. 

"And Kali," Scrappy looked up to the adventure girl. "My brother and I will keep in mind what you said about humans" 

"Thanks, Scrappy. Thanks, Sage" Kali smiled to the street puppies, then turned to leave with her family. 

"Right back at ya!" Scrappy and Sage barked goodbye to their new friends. 

Everyone said goodbye as Kali, the twins, Lucky, Patch, Rolly, Cadpig and their new friend Storm hopped into a taxi and waved goodbye to all their friends. 

Kali and Lucky looked to each other while they embraced, knowing that they'd always be there for each other. And who knows what the future may bring? 

The kids and their pups then rode off in the taxi, driving off into the sunset.  

A montage soon played of the Harpercop siblings and their pups having fun and enjoying their new life together with Storm while a song played. 

The kids went to bed that night with their pups curled up on the end of their beds, dreaming about having another fun day tomorrow with their new owners. 

THE END