chapter 1

Austria sat in his living room eating a slice of cheesecake off a piece of paper towel because some small little white haired micronation decided to paint the dishes. Kugel shuffled around Austria's room looking for more paper till he came across a painting under the bed. he pulled out the big frame and looked, the painting look really old, it definitely wasn't his doing. in it he could make out Austria as a child but there was another boy in the painting, or was it a girl? he couldn't tell.

     he picked up the large frame and slowly walked down the stairs with it, careful to not drop it. once he reached the living room he gasped for air and Austria turned around, "what do you have there Kugel?" he asked, taking the last bite of his cheesecake. "who is the girl in the picture?" he turned the frame around to show him the picture, Austria's eyes widened and he stood up and walked over. "I thought i lost that..."

       he traced his hand around the edge of the frame, careful not to touch the delecate picture. he smiled and pointed to himself, "that's me when I looked younger than you" he laughed, Kugel pointed to the blonde, "who's she?" Austria abrupted in small giggles. He got an idea how to be 'cool' "Ur mom" he laughed, Kugel didn't know it was a joke, he thought this WAS his mother.

      Austria looked at the clock, "oh shit! c'mon get in the car, world meeting!" Kugel still had many questions but held them in and got in the car.

timeskip cuz I'm a lazy ass writer

      They arrived at the meeting and it started, Switzerland and Lichenstien were late because Lichenstien had asked "where do babies come from?" and Switzerland had to make up a bullshit story about the chocolate and the cheese. they finnaly arrived and sat down, Kugel who had been sitting on Austria's lap suddenly stood up and pointed at Switzerland. "MR AUSTRIA! LOOK! ITS THE PRETTY GIRL FROM THE PICTURE! YOU SAID SHE WAS MY MOM RIGHT?!" everyone froze, including Switzerland.

     "U-uh Kugelmugel...I was joking when i said that...I was trying to be hip you know" but Kugel wasn't paying attention and stood up, there was a long sigh from the nation's found him. "you'll break a hip!" Prussia yelled, breaking the silence. suddenly Japan jumped up "ha! I knew that micro was a love child!" Austria blushed. "nononono! Kugel found a picture with me and Vash-" it was to late, Kugel ran over and hugged the cold hearted Swiss.

     Switzerland had no idea what to do, he slowly looked at Lichenstien and mouthed "take it away". Kugel was to busy hugging and cheering "I have a mom! take that other micro's!" he laughed. Austria was blushing so much, he akwardly shuffled out and plucked the child away from him.

THANKS FOR READING CHAPTER 1