Chapter 12

Austria stirred awake as a nurse shook him "Sir your son is awake" she told the other. That caught Austrias attention and he hurriedly shook Switzerland awake.

Switzerland woke up, quickly pulling away from the hug he had pulled Austria into has he slept. "What did you wake me up for?" He asked and hugged the others arm. "Kris is awake!" He cheered.

Switzerland let go and stood up "where?!" He asked. The nurse gestured for them to follow "Mister Zwingli I'm sorry but you have to stay out here, only immediate family is allowed inside" she spoke sadly.

Switzerland teared up "please just this once, they are like My child please" he pleaded. She shook her head "not unless the child wants you in there". Austria hugged Switzerland and gave him his coat before walking inside.

The scene before him broke his heart, with the hospital gown he could see just how thin kugelmugel really was. Was his mind really so forgetful he forgot to feed and look after his own child?.

"It hurts papa, why does it hurt? Wheres swissy? I want a hug" they cried. Austria walked to the bedside and hugged him softly. "Shhhhh little art it's okay I promise you're going to be okay, I'll get swissy" he kissed there forehead and turned around, poking his head out of the room. "Swiss-" Austria was shocked at how fast Switzerland entered the room and was at kugelmugels bedside.

"Where does it hurt honey?" He asked quietly. Kugelmugel barely spoke "my tummy and everywhere" they whined, Switzerland bent down and hugged them. "I promise it's all going to be better" he whispered.

Austria had gotten up to go to the restroom. Switzerland wouldn't leave kugelmugels side. Kugelmugel mostly complained about the pain and wanting to go home. Switzerland tried to keep there mind off it by talking about the funny things his goats did.

Austria came out of the bathroom very confused, walking around aimlessly "liz? Liz where are you?" He questioned and found a nurse. "Miss can you tell me where I am?" He asked. She raised an eyebrow, being the same nurse who brought kugelmugel there pills earlier.

"Sir Kristophs room is that way" she pointed. He looked confused "Kristoph? Who? Wheres my wife?" He asked glancing around. She looked very co fused "are you okay? I thought you said he didn't have a mother".

Austria blinked for a second and put his hand to his forehead "ow damnit". He looked up and his heart dropped, how could he forget his own child?!. This scared him "oh...oh right, forgive me I have a bit of a memory issue" he explained. The nurse looked him over and started walking "this way" she said and he followed her back to the room.

When they got back kugelmugel was out of the bed and asleep, curled up in Switzerlands lap. The nurse went over and took out there IV. "You all can go now, hes going to be okay, just make sure he takes this" she handed them a prescription. "Once a day at lunch time" she told them.
_______________________________

If had been four days since they left the hospital. Kugelmugel was back to there normal self but Switzerland  was getting really worried about Austria, the man kept complaining about headaches, forgetting his medication and eating.

But nonetheless here he was in the mall helping Kugelmugel find a dress they liked and wanted to wear to the micromeeting.

"How about this one?" He held up a pink one. Kugelmugel shook there head "to frilly" they explained, this went on for quite some time. Until they came across two yellow sundresses.  "Swissy come here!" They yelled, Switzerland came over and Kugelmugel held the larger dress put to him. "You said you used to like wearing dresses right? You and I can match!" They beamed.

Switzerland shook his head "no no Kugelmugel I'm good really-" Kugelmugel frowned "please mutti? You look really pretty in yellow!". A worker came over to them "what seems to be the problem?" She asked. Kugelmugel looked up "he won't try on the dress with me" they explained.

The attendant scoffed "little man I'm afraid dressed arent what you looking for, boys section is that way" she pointed. Switzerland frowned as Kugelmugel shook there head "no, we want a dress, I'm going to wear one to my friends house" they smiled.

The attendant crouched down to Kugelmugels height "but your a boy aren't you? Kid dresses are for girls-". Switzerland took the dress "no dresses are for everyone, and my kid is a they did your information, c'mon Kris lets go put these on" he said and walked off to the dressing rooms.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Switzerland looked at himself in the mirror. A wave of excitement and happiness flew through him and he laughed as hs spun in the dress. Switzerland walked out if the room and kugelmugel sitting with there dress on.

Kugelmugel beamed and walked over "you look pretty!" Switzerland knelt down and hugged them. "Thank you, thank you so much" he said quietly. Kugelmugel closed his eyes "your welcome mutti".
______________________________________

I'm sorry this took do long guys! I've been trying to work on my other stories but I love them all and so many damn ideas help