chapter 5

After they had finished reading the story Kugelmugel dissapeared into his room, "by Mutti" he waved the switzerland, Switzerland waved back "bye bye Kristoph" he smiled.

Austria scoweled and sat down next to Switzerland, "what was that?" He questioned, Switzerland tilted his head, "eh? Just saying bye to the kid" he replied. Austria scoffed and took a bite of eggs "no I mean he called you Mutti! I thought-" austria was cut off "shut up, let him believe I really don't mind" he explained, "he's a good kid, he deserves a loving family so untill the unholy day you get a husband or wife I can play pretend with him" he replied.

Austria was shocked but remained quiet "ehem...erm fair enough I suppose" he continued eating the eggs. It was troubling, he'd never seen his little Kris smile like that without his Micronation chums around

Switzerland grabbed a slice of Austria's toast and munched away as he became lost in his thoughts, to the other nations who were able to notice it was clear as day Switzerland looked Austria more than a friend. Yet both were to stubborn to admit it

"Hey Austria, you want to be single forever? It was just a question that's been on my mind lately since you've been married so many times" he bit his lip and turned to the other. Austria raised an eyebrow, "i don't know? I guess so... But I've been wondering to since technically Kugelmugel is Prussia and Hungary's child, should I give them custody?".

Switerland stopped, wait Kugelmugel actually had parents?. "Wait...you mean Kugelmugel is there kid?! Why is he here then?!" He snapped and austria slapped a hand over the Swiss's mouth "shush! He doesn't know!, Yes Liz gave him to me when he was just a baby since her and Gil weren't together back then" he explained.

This. Changed. Everything for Switzerland, Kugelmugel was adopted? That didn't make him any less of Austrias son but definitely explained the white hair. "Wow, i had no idea, but he's still your son right?, For over 30 years already you've been watching and raising this kid, just because genetically he's there's doesn't mean he's not yours" Switzerland explained.

Austria teared up and looked at him "yeah but I'm a shit father, didn't even know Italy's kids gender till puberty!, Kugelmugel keeps getting sick ay night and I can't figure it why, and holy Rome is dead! I couldn't even give tge kid a proper burial because they couldn't find his body" he checked back a son and burried his face in his hands.

Switzerlands jaw gapped and he pulled thd other onto a stern hug, "shut up, just shut up right now your a good man austria and trying your best for a kid who was given up by your ex wife, so stop beating yourself up about this goddanmit" he scolded the other

Austria looked back up at him and wiped his eyes, ajusted his glasses and fixed up his hair. Switerland looked away with a nad blush on hus face. "...Hey switerland?" "Yeah?". Austria put a hand on his shoulder "i just wanted to say..."

Stay tuned!