Chapter 10 (real)

Were at the half way mark guys!, art above is mine
______

Austria grumbled as he hung up the phone. Hungary and him had been having heated arguments over, you guessed it, custody over kugelmugel. And the fact she didnt show up to argue, she pinned him against his own brother.

Biologically it made sense for Prussia and Hungary to have custody since they were kugelmugels parents. But at the same time it's like the argument Bsach had, who raised him?. Who cared for him the most when he got extremely sick as a child?.

That was all Austria, but at the same time, it wasnt like Hungary didnt love her child, but the time he was born, she couldn't care for a child at the time.

But it made Austria feel spitefull against his ex wife for doing such a thing. Austria always had a weak spot for his two brothers, he had opened up about this to Hungary, and now she threw his worst back to him like a sharpened spear.
-----------

Kugelmugel tensed up in switzerlands arms and pulled his knees to his chest. "What is wrong kugel?" Switzerland asked, running a hand on the small arts back.

Kugelmugel shook there head "it hurts, pain killers" he whispered. Switzerland remembered hed put the pain killers up high just so he couldn't get to them, were they for him?.

"I'll go get them" he said quickly and rushed down the hallway to the restroom to grab it. Austrua walked diwn the hall and noticed Switzerland having a bottle if his oxycodone...was he an addict?. "Switz, why do you have my pain killers?" He asked.

Switzerland looked confused "arent these kugels?" He asked and Austria shook his head. "So. Where are there pain killers?" He asked, Austria grew more confused. "Kristoph doesn't have pain killers?" He questioned "whats wrong?" He asked Switzerland who glanced down the hall "his stomach hurts and he told me to get pain killers".

Austria paled and pushed past Switzerland to kugelmugels room and went inside. He turned around and yelled "Switzerland start the car!" Before rushing over to kugelmugel. The child was curled up in a ball on the floor, his arms wrapped around his abdomen as he pleaded for the pain to stop.

Austria picked them up and held them close, running out to the car he sat in the passengers seat and Switzerland started driving.

"Vader! Make it stop make it stop it hurts!" They cried, clinging to Austria. "Its alright kugelmugel you will be okay" he tried to hush them.

They got to the hospital and Austria hugged Switzerland as they watched them wheel away his little kid in a hospital bed
-------
What happened? Will Kris be okay? Will Switzerland tell Austria what kris told him? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON- I mean on "MOM?!"