#4 Green Eggs and and Ham

Around seven in the morning when the light shone through the window right into Switzerland's eyes. He groaned and tried to roll over in his soft bed.

Wait

Thump, he opened his eyes and slowly got off the floor. "Danm" he had  forgotten about how he had arrived at Austria's in the middle of the night. He slowly got up and remembered how late he had arrived.

He picked himself off the floor and went into the restroom. After taking a quick shower he opened the drawer to find a comb. "Huh, theses should be up high" ge mu!bleed and picked up the Pain killer bottle he found and put it up on a high shelf, couldn't let the kid get into it.

He paced into the rather untidy kitchen and groaned as he started picking up, he couldn't cook in such a pigstiye!. After an hour and a half he had scrubbed every inch clean, then he grabbed out food. He grimanced seeing all the takeout containers and plastic leftovers of pasta and food from different countries... including France.

He started cooking eggs for himself, when he saw Kugelmugel come down the hall into the kitchen he waved "uh hallo Kugelmugel" he said quietly as to not startle the BEAN. Kugelmugel looked up and imeadiatly rushed over to give Switzerland a big hug, "EH?!-" "V-vader said you wouldn't come! I don't care of your not my mom or whatever, please don't leave" he sobbed.

Switzerland frowned and kneeled down the the child, "hey it's okay, I'll stay don't worry okay kiddo?" He asked and wiped a tear off his cheek. Kugelmugel paused and nodded "...alright" and stepped away. Switzerland stood back up and slid his eggs on the pan. "Okay, good... What do you want for breakfast? Cheesy eggs?" He asked.

Kugelmugel raised an eyebrow, "Cheese...in eggs? You can do that?! It sounds likes art!" He beamed and sat at the table. "Please do!" He yelled, it was...quite scary to Switzerland how quickly he went from sobbing to so happy. "Eh, okay kiddo" he started making cheesey eggs, and for Abit of fun he added a few peices of ham and green food dye.

He sat down with his plate and passed Kugelmugel his. Kugelmugel poked at the eggs, "does the cheese make it colorful?" He questioned, Switzerland snickered and shook his head "no, i added some magic, Sam I am" he said and started eating. "...it's beautiful!, But I thought you were Switzerland?" He asked. Switzerland looked up from his eggs, "hm? You've never read Green Eggs And Ham?" He asked.

Kugelmugel shook his head and took a bite "it tastes like art, if i eat this art then i will become the art" he smiled. Switzerland was scratching his head, such a strange little one. "Well here, want me to read you it?" He asked, Imeadiatly Kugelmugel lit up "would you?!" He asked and bounced. "Sure kiddo, let me wash my plate" he said and got up to wash up.

He made a plate for austria and cleaned the Kitchen, by the time he was done he was very confused, Kugelmugel hadn't touched the plate since he'd left the table. "Hey, something wrong with the eggs?" He asked. Kugelmugel shook his head "no I'm just not hungry anymore". At this Switzerland was concerned, he'd only made the boy one egg and he hasn't even finished half of it. "Oh um okay...here" he picked up the plate and scraped the rest in the trash

Timeskip

Austria yawned as he walked down the hall into the living room, what was he seeing?. He rubbed his eyes and focused, Kugelmugel was in Switzerland's lap giggling and pointing to a book in his hand, "I do notlike green eggs and hand i do not like them Sam I am" the child giggled. "That's right your catching on- oh good morning Austria, your breakfast is on the table" Switzerland waved at him. "Uh...yeah good morning, thanks?" He walked into the kitchen.

~~~~
Yoooo I'm back, what do you guys think of throwing in Abit of angst with prussia? Someone already going to happen with the Pika but I've hot an idea for a...creepy uncle thing if y'all know what I'm saying- anyways please post ideas in comments!