chapter 8

"I'll tell you what I want, I want my kid" those words Prussia said chilled austria to the bone. "Prussia, does Hungary know you're here?" Austria asked and prussia nodded. "yes, infact she's the one who sent me to pick up our son"

Suddenly Austria got defensive,  he crossed his arms. "Out Gilbert" he snapped at the German nation. "No I wont leave untill I take my son-" Switzerland clenched his fists. "Prussia, answer me a question!"

Prussia looked down at the smaller nation "Basch this is none of your bissness!" He stamped. "Yes it is, according to Kristoph I am his Mutti, i can ask you questions" he glared.

Austria was cheering in his mind 'that's what you get for messin with the wrong family you albino frick' he thought.

"Okay?, very well I'll hear your question" frowned.  "Who raised Kris? , you or Austria?, who made sure he didnt die when his ruler did? You or Austria? And who does he call papa?'

Prussia paled, of that was even possible. "Well I didnt get a chance to! Besides id be a better father than my lousy brother! Besides hes not going to be able to take care of anyone soon with that Alzheimer's disease he's got!".

The room fell silent and Switzerland turned to Austria "Roderich are you-" he was soon cut short by Austria shoving Prussia harshly. "You promised you wouldn't tell!, get out! Get out of my house right now!"

"Bruder I'm sorry it just slipped" he apologized, "I dont care! Leave...please" he begged and Prussia was soon out the door.

Kugelmugel stood in the hallway, hed watched his father shouting and yelling at his uncle and sniffled. "Vader...what's going on?".

The two nations looked at each other as they heard the voice. "Kris, don't worry just, something just came up"