[2] The Biggest Party of the Fall

[y/n's pov:]

     Today was the night, the night of the biggest party of the fall. My so called "friend" Veronica had texted me to come over. I was a bit surprised. It's been a month or so since we've actually talked. I honestly never thought she would talk to me since the past few weeks, she had been avoiding me...since the past few weeks she had been hanging out with the Heathers.

     Okay...maybe she's gone back to her senses.Maybe she has realized her mistake...that being popular wasn't everything....maybe....she wants us to be friends again. I guess I just have to hope for the best.

      I started rummaging through my closet and said to myself "Did this seriously have to be a costume party?" I searcher and searched through my closet. I ended up wearing a ladybug themed costume. 

     I looked at myself in the mirror. "hmmm.... I know I'm not the party type of person but I might as well go. Maybe I can still rebuild my friendship with Veronica. I looked at the mirror again and sighed. "Why do I looked so weird in this."

"

    I got my purse and was about to head out the door when I remembered something...my bracelet. 

     I wear it everyday

     I wear it everyday. I know it looks so hippy or like a unicorn barfed it out for me, but I was in kindergarten when I made it. I was so innocent and naive back then. It's true that I've done a few improvements on it. I wasn't that good at crafts back then. It kinda helped me through tough times. (Well of course a rainbow unicorn charm bracelet can solve all your problems). It would slip off a bit at times but I'd usually keep on tying the knot back on every couple of minutes. 

      I walked out of my room then ran down the stairs. As I was approaching the door I yelled "Bye Mom! I'm going to the party. She then replied "Love you sweety, don't stay there too late". As I went out the door she shouted "And have fun!" Well I wasn't sure about that. I wasn't sure about anything at that moment. I wasn't sure about what would happen at the party, if it would be good or bad or even if there was any hope of getting my best friend back. I guess life is just full of surprises.