[3] Y/N near the Bathroom

I was running.

[*I suggest that you play the song while reading*]

I was wiping off my tears (and some yolk) as I approached the kitchen. I got some paper towels and wiped off the yolk, eggshells and the tears off my face and arms. The yolk kinda stained my dress so I had to go clean it off in the bathroom. But that wasn't the only reason why I had to go. I had to go there to hide, crying my eyes out until this stupid party was over. When I looked somewhat presentable, I made my way to the bathroom. Some people were staring at me, but I ignored them. I made my way through the crowd of people dancing, partying and just enjoying life...unlike me. I went to a table and drank a couple of beers before I arrived at the bathroom.

I slowly turned the knob then someone in there yelled: "No, you can't come in!"

Ohh fine then. I sat down on the floor, quiet. Usually, the silence would comfort me but now it didn't, it just made me want to cry. But I didn't. I was sad, but I tried to hold back the tears. There were a few people around so I sat there like I was waiting for the bathroom. And that's when I realized that I was a bit drunk. It was better looking drunk in this party than a crying mess I guess, but I was still on the verge of crying, so my drunk self started kicking in.

" I wanna dance with somebody" I sang.

That was when I remembered. Veronica and I used to sing and these kinds of songs when it played on the radio. [ I know everyone just uses Spotify or iTunes but whatever].  We watched movies together, hung out every day and talked about our fandoms. Those were some good times when we would just have fun together. But my feelings started to sink. Now there was no one to dance with to cheesy songs anymore. Now I didn't have anyone to watch movies with. 

Now, I didn't have a friend.

Ohh now I am starting to regret the beers. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I was starting to break down. I just really had to go into the bathroom. I didn't want people to see so I stood up and started to knock. If I wasn't going to break down. Not here. Not now

" Knock, knock, knock, knock "

"I'm gonna start to cry soon"

" Knock, knock, knock, knock "

"Oh hell yeah, I'll be out soon," a guy said

" Knock, knock, knock, knock "

"I can't cry here I'm not alone"

" Knock, knock, knock, knock " 

" Here in this party on my own"

"Clang, clang, clang, clang"

" I feel my eyes they're filling up"

"Bang, bang, bang, bang"

"It was a big mistake to even show up"

The pressure was starting to get to me. All the memories we shared, all the good times we had shared, it just all flashed by before me. I wasn't strong enough.

"I couldn't take it anymore"

"So I stopped knocking and fell on the floor"

I just sat there, in a corner. I was a sobbing mess. I looked like I could cry me a river. No one cared about me. No one cared enough to be my friend. I was now flying solo. In this teenage battle zone. People would start to stare for a while, but they didn't care about this girl, a loser crying her heart out at a party. I started to quietly sing as tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm just Y/N near the bathroom"

 "Y/N near the bathroom at a party"

"This is a heinous night"

"I wish I stayed at home in bed just there being bored"

"Or wish I offed myself instead"

"Wish I was never born"

"I'm just Y/N who's a loner"

"So she must be a stoner"

"Nobody really sees her"

"God she's such a loser"

"Y/N flyin' solo"

"Who you think that you know "

"Y/N near the bathroom by herself"

"All by herself"

"All by herself"

"All you know about me is my name"

"Awesome party"

"I'm so glad I came"

.

.

.

I just sat there crying my heart out, drunk, and still a bit cover with egg. 

Then, the door opened.

I casually said to the guy who just came out of the bathroom 

" So, what took you so long in there?"

He stared at me with a surprised look on his face. I didn't make eye contact with him and I continued to speak.

"I was just sitting here, sobbing, covered in yolk and all coz I came here to find my best friend who ditched me for a bunch of popular kids but just ended up getting a bunch of eggs thrown at me."

" Crying like a baby her while you were in there taking a dump or something."

" I looked up to see his face, staring at me, not with pity or disgust. He seemed to have a knowing grin on his face. I then looked at his eyes. They were red & puffy too, it seemed like he had been crying too. I didn't have that much time to think about it because he grabbed my hand, dragging to who knows where as we ran through the party and crowds of people. I followed him, probably coz was a bit drunk, so I didn't really hesitate but I was still confused. Some people were staring at us but they didn't seem to care that much, that a guy with tanned skin, glasses, dark hair and wearing a sweatshirt with the word "CREEPER" on it was dragging a girl, in a ladybug dress covered with egg were just hurdling themselves through the crowds till they reached the front door.

[edited]

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! I kinda try to time the story with the song as it plays but whatever. I was a bit late. I'll try to update as much as I can.

P.S. Things I insert in the story will look like [this]

OK feel free to comment below

@xBingoFlamingo_05