twenty

rate my smut writing even though i didn't actually write the sex part. i tried as hard as possible i'm sorry lmao. please vote and comment. all the love, please enjoy!

louis' pov

We drove down the highway on the way back to the university. It was dark outside. Soft music played as we talked to each other during the 15 minute journey. "I wish you could stay." I said as I looked at the big smile that was spread out across his face.

"Stay in my dorm, then. My roommate won't mind." He offered.

"Tempting, but I have to be places tomorrow, love."

"Working?"

I nodded. "I have to visit the daycare tomorrow morning and make sure everything is working. The manager has been out for a couple days. She'll be back Tuesday, but I have to be in."

"Is is stressful?"

"No, I like it. I try not to let much stress me out." I took ne hand off the wheel and placed it on his leg. I turned to him quickly and smiled.

"Does anything stress you out?"

The only answer I could think of to that question was yes. Yes, yes, yes, Harry. You stress me out. You kill me. What are we? What do you want? I wasn't complaining much about being around him. Hooking up twice, sometimes three times a day, wasn't hurting anyone. But, I did want something more - and I worried that he wasn't ready for a real relationship, or that he wanted one.

I nodded. "I wouldn't say stress as much, but I get confused about stuff and it irritates me a bit."

"What's that, darling?" he asked.

"What are we?" I asked. Might have seemed a bit sudden, but I had to know. I watched his eyes widen slowly. He gave me a confused face.

"Umh," he started and stuttered for a moment, "What do you want to be?"

"Your boyfriend." I said quietly, without thinking. A million thoughts had rushed through my brain in that moment, but without a second of any actual thought, the words your boyfriend came out of my mouth.

He smirked at me, "I just don't do relationships."

"I know. I talked to my sister. She stays in the art dorms. I know, you're like this womanizing, kind of guy, who just sleeps with all these people but I from what I've heard you've never seen the same person two days in a row, so why me?" I said, all too quickly. We pulled into the parking lot of the university and I parked close enough to the front doors for him to be able to walk.

He turned to me, "I don't know. There's just something about you I can't explain. I've never felt like it with anyone before." I turned off the car to give him my full attention. He started again. "Do you remember that night under the fireworks? No matter how drunk I was, I can still remember it. Those stupid fireworks going off, those bright lights an loud noises from the sparks. That's what I feel, you give me that same kind of spark." He said the last bit quietly.

I nodded. "You make me feel like that. The butterflies I get the whole time we've been together this weekend." He smiled at me. "Let me take you on one date, then you can decide. I can change your mind. I promise."

He nodded and gave a small smile. "Okay."

"Friday?" I asked him.

"Yeah, that works."

I looked into his big green eyes and saw them lean in. I felt his lips press against my cheek. I felt the red color and heat fill my cheeks. The blushing was inevitable at this point. He turned around and opened up his door. "I'll see you Friday, then." He stood up out of the car and smiled to him.

I'll see you Friday.

AN: This chapter was hecka short, that's why I'm gonna post two chapters today. Love you guys! Please vote!