Chapter six

The room is way bigger than my old one. I even have my own bathroom and a walk in closet! "Well I'm sure you're wondering why your room is so big, it's because this is the master bedroom. The boys and I didn't bother fighting on who would get it so we made it a guest room. It's yours now. I'm sure you're hungry so how about we go out for dinner tonight? There is a Nando's near by. I'm sure you'll earn major brownie points with Niall if you request there." Louis tells me as he puts my suitcases on my bed.

"Um sure. Let me just unpack a little."

"I would stay and help but I need to call Simon and tell him about you and see what he thinks. Can I get one last hug before I go?" I nod and he pulls me in. We are like that for a little until he sighs and whispers "I'm so glad to have you back" then pulls away. He walks out the door and I get to unpacking.

~~~~

It's about an hour later and I'm nearly done with everything. My clothes are hung up along with my posters. My shoes are away and my laptop is on my desk. I'm currently placing my framed pictures around the room. One of Gabby and I is on my night stand. It was at my old house too. It's me and her before a MCR concert. She wasn't into them as much as me but got us tickets for my birthday. We are outside the venue with huge smiles on our faces.

The picture next to that is us and the band. Her parents are loaded and got us backstage passes. Best day ever.

I put a few more around the room until I hear "Dian- I mean Freya! Are you almost ready?" coming from my mom downstairs.

I yell back a "yeah" in response before walking out of my room and meeting everybody in the lounge. They all stand up and we walked outside. There was a limo waiting for us. Why the hell do you need a limo? Everybody has cars. Dad read my mind.

"We all were fighting over who got to ride with you so we decided to all just take the boys limo." I nodded and we all piled in. " Oh and Freya, your car will be down here soon. We need to work on all of the insurance stuff right now but once that's worked out, we will have it driven here as soon as possible." That made me really happy. I smiled and everybody just went right back to chatting.

I pulled out my phone and started playing Alpaca Evolution. Soon we were pulling up to Nando's and we were getting out of the limo. I guess somebody called ahead because we were seated right away at a table marked "reserved". We ordered drinks and everybody started talking again. I was surprised when Louis instantly turned to me.

"So Freya, you said you were good at art. By any chance, can I see some of your work?"

"Um. I guess. I have a whole bunch of sketch books back at the house that you can look through." I paused and began again "So what happened on your call with Simon?"

"Oh that. He said that he is glad we found you and if we want we can tell people whenever we are ready. I heard there was paparazzi when you left the police station so there will be rumors floating around but we can confirm or deny whenever. He thinks this will be great publicity for the band but I only want to tell people because I don't want you to be a secret." He said to me with a huge smile.

"Well I'm ready whenever. I want to shoot down any rumors before they start."

"Okay. I have an interview tomorrow so you can come along and we can announce you there." I nodded before we went off talking about random things and ordering food.

By the end if the dinner, I felt very close to the guys and all of their numbers were put into my phone. They even made me an Instagram. My old username on twitter was @FreyaWilson so I changed it to @FreyaTomlinson. The boys followed me and Louis even tweeted a photo with me in it.

'Best day with the best people' and attached was a picture the waitress took of all of us smiling at Nando's. I looked through a few of the replies and most were asking who I was. I retweeted it and tweeted my own picture of Niall with his and mine straws up his nose.

'He's single, ladies' The lads favorited it but Niall retweeted it. This was actually a really nice dinner. We all left the restaurant and went back to the house.

Mom and dad hugged me and Louis goodbye before they ended up heading home and the boys and I all headed to our rooms. Tomorrow, the whole world would know about me being Louis' sister. Oh boy.