Chapter thirty five

Louis pulls up to our house and turns off the car. We sit in silence for a minute or two before Louis breaks it. "Are you ready to go in there?"

"As ready as I'll ever be" I say while unbuckling my seat belt. We climb out of the car and Louis grabs my bag from the back seat. We walk almost in sync to the door and Louis goes in first. There's a football game on the tv in the living room, no shock there, and I can smell the scent of pizza and beer. Walking to the doorway, I see Niall and Zayn stuffing their faces on the couch while Liam is on the other chair with his eyes glued to his phone.

"Hey guys, where's Harry?" Louis asks while walking up behind me.

"Sulking in his room. I'm surprised the lad didn't scramble down here the second the door opened." Liam said, never looking up from his phone.

"Why would he do that?" I ask.

"Ever since he got home last night, every time he hears the front door open, he sprints down to see if you came home. Every time it leads to disappointment though. The poor lad must have given up figuring you have left him for good." Liam tells me.

I don't say anything, but I look down and stare at my feet. Eventually, I turn to leave the room and walk up the stairs to my room. Just as I'm opening my door, Harry's door opens down the hall.

"Freya! Wait!" He yells while running towards me. I get into my room and lock the door just as he starts banging on it and jiggling the door knob. "Freya, please open up. Last night wasn't what you think it was!" I walk over to my speakers and start blasting the first song that I see which ends up being Bruised and Scarred by Mayday Parade.

I can still see his shadow under the door so I make sure to play this next part extra loud

"I'm bruised and scarred.
Save me from this broken heart.
All my love will slowly fade and fall apart"

I look back to the door and see that he is still standing there. I watch his shadow for a couple of minutes. I watch the way his foot shifts and his shadow lean over. Harry ends up staying outside for ten minutes before he walks away. I turn down my music to a respectful level and pull out my laptop.

A night full of tumblr, Instagram stalking, and a late morning later and I am getting ready to enjoy a nice day out in London and finally do some tacky tourist things. Louis told me that he would pay for it because he doesn't want me cooped up in my room all day.

He also told me that his security guard Paul will be following me but at a safe distance. I'll barely know he's there. When I tried to protest and say that I would see him, Louis then told me that when ever a One Direction boy leaves the house, they have someone following them and I've never noticed it before. This of course made me think of all the times the guard had to run to keep up with Harry and I while boarding. Eventually I agreed and Zayn kept guard of Harry so I could sneak out. Paul was waiting for me in the back seat of a black escalade.

The driver dropped us off a couple of streets away from The London Eye. "Okay, Freya. You start walking and you won't even notice I'm here. I'll start walking when I think it's an acceptable distance. If you need me, just yell my name."

"Okay. Thanks, Paul."

I started walking and hopped in the long line for the Eye. It took a good ten minutes of waiting in line but eventually I got on with another girl around my age.

"Hi, I'm Freya" I say. It's gonna be thirty minutes, might as well make conversation.

"Oh I know who you are. I'm Lily."

"Fan of my brother?" I ask not even feeling phased. Maybe I am getting used to this famous sibling thing.

"Of course! They aren't my favorite band but they are up there."