Two

•Katy•
Where the hell am I? The wall are white, the whole place is white. Oh. I'm in a hospital...
Someone finally realizes that I'm awake and runs to go get the nurses.
I wait about two minutes and then a nurses comes in with a tall blonde boy. He's kind of cute.
"I'm so glad that you're awake Katy! I've missed you so much!" The blonde says.
"I'm sorry... Who are you?" I ask. His face drops instantly and he mutters something under his breath.
"Do you remember anything?" The doctor asks me.
"Um, my names Katy, I'm 19 years old. That's about all. Oh! Wait! I'm suppose to tell my boyfriend that we're through." I say.
"FUCKKK!" The blonde yells.
"Do you remember your boyfriends name?" The doctor asks me.
"Um... Luke... Lucas? Something like that." I reply.
"Oh my God.... What have I done..." The blonde says and rushes out of my room.
"Honey. That was your boyfriend. He really loved you from what I could tell. Can you try and remember why you were going to break up with him. Just for his sake." She says and walks out.
In come three other boys. I remember one of them, Michael.
"Hey babe, how are ya?" Michael asks me.
"I dont remember very much. Like... I know who you are and I know Calum and Ashton but I can't remember who my boyfriend was and why I was mad at him. I don't remember why I got sent here. The doctor told me that I had a slice of amnesia. But I remember some things." I say.
"Hey! It's okay. We'll help you through this." Calum says.
"Yeah." The other two agree.
"Thanks guys. I wouldn't know what to do with out y'all." I say and hug them all. Mikey comes over to me and kisses my forehead.
"I love you Katy. I hope you know that. And I will always be here for you. Luke might be in our band and I do love him like a brother but you will always come first in my life. You are my only family anymore. I don't care if you go back to Luke, I will always love you." He says and kisses my lips for a second and then leaves my room.
It's really a lot to process. My boyfriend, well... Now ex-boyfriend still loves me and I can't remember the reason I wanted to leave him. My best friend and biggest crush forever likes me and my friend, Taylor is nowhere to be found.
Shitty day non the less.