Four

•Luke•

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I pull on my underwear and walk downstairs. Dancing around the kitchen to my band was my beautiful girlfriend.

"Morning babe." I say and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Good morning babe." She says and kisses me.

"You know, I really love morning breath kisses." I say, and try to kiss her again.

"Ew. Morning breath is so gross, Luke. You're weird." She says to me but kisses my anyways.

I'm so glad I got her back. I pull away from the kiss so we can eat our breakfast. I pile my plate with bacon, eggs, and pancakes then sit down beside Katy.

"I really love you Katy, I hope you know that." I say to her.

"I know Lucas. I love you too, now eat!" She says and steals a bite of my bacon.

"Eat your own food, dork." I say to her and kiss her nose. She's so pretty. I mean, no make up, messy bun and sweatpants just really turn me on... Shit! I'm getting horny.

I finish my food fast and so does Katy, then I look at her and say, "shower?"

"Together?" She asks me.

"Yeah baby." I reply.

"Okay, let's go you horny little shit." She says to me and grabs my hand. We start walking towards the bathroom and I literally pull her inside the bathroom, lock the door, and push her up against the wall in a matter of 5 seconds.

"Let's get naked." I say and pull of her clothes.

"Your turn Mr. Hemmings." She says to me cockily. I just wink at her.

She takes my clothes off so were standing in the bathroom naked.

I walk up to her and whisper in her ear, "jump."

She does.

I turn on the shower water and walk inside with Katy still latched onto my body. Her body fits perfectly with mine, were like two puzzle pieces. Meant to be together.

I kiss her again and again and again until out lips are basically blood red and puffy. Then I put some soap on the luffa and wash her body. She really is beautiful. I'm so lucky to have a wonderful, forgiving girlfriend like her. She's perfect. She's mine... All mine.

I smile thinking about that.

"What are you smiling about babe?" She asks me.

"I was just thinking." I reply.

"About what?" She asks.

"Us. You. Everything. You're all mine and I love the thought of that, you know what I mean? I love you so much, so much that it hurts and I'm so lucky to have you. I was afraid that I lost you. Now you're mine again and I'm thankful." I say and turn off the water and step out of the shower.

She just smiles at me.