Eleven

•Katy•

I stand up and grab the syringe, looking at it, to make sure it's real. And of course, it is.

"Luke, wh-what is this?" I ask shakily.

"I don't know." He answers.

"Luke, yes you do. Don't you lie to me. What. Is. This?" I ask louder.

"It's uh..." He starts.

"It's mine." Taylor says. "I, I uh, I've been hanging out with Luke's ex girlfriend, she was really cool when I first met her and, I didn't know it was Luke's ex girlfriend and we were hanging out. I didn't know she was on drugs and well, she kind of have me some in a drink I had at her house, she got me addicted, at first, I was really mad, I didn't want to get addicted to drugs, but eventually, they grew on me, and when you came to me about Luke and how he upset you. I just thought that if I, i, deprecated you two some how, it would make you happy again, so I, i slipped some heroin, the liquid in that syringe right there, into his drink the other night when I came over to talk to him about you... I really wasn't thinking, I'm so sorry guys!" She says and starts crying.

"You did what?!?!" Luke yells.

"I'm so sorry." She says I between muffled cries.

"I don't give a shit that you're sorry, look what you did to us. What you did to Katy and I." Luke says.

"I really can't believe you Taylor." I say, shaking my head.

"I know, I'm sorry, I just didn't want Luke to hurt you and, I don't know!" She yells.

"Go away Taylor. Nobody wants you here anymore, get yourself help, please." I say and usher her out of the house.

"Now you, Luke Robert Hemmings, have some explaining to do!" I say to him, giving him a death glare.

•Luke•

If looks could kill, I would have been dead a long time ago.

"Okay baby-"

"Don't you dare call me that!" She says.

"Sorry, sorry. Okay, just tell me everything you want me to explain and I promise you, I will explain it." I say to her.

"First, explain to me, why you never showed up to our dates, and were always late coming home?" She says.

"I-I, I was writing a song, for you.its not finished yet, but you can ask any of the boys, there seen me writing all day and I've even sang a little bit of it to them. Isn't that right guys?" I say, looking at them.

"Yeah," Calum says. "He's been working really hard on it. He would stay later than everyone, just to work on the song for you. To be honest, it's my favorite song yet."

"Yep, Luke's found himself a 'Heartbreak Girl'" Ashton says, making a pun about one of their previous songs that I wrote, again, about her, when we were just friends.

"Is that true?" She asks.

"Of course! Katy, I know I might be the worst guy in the world, and I might suck at showing my feelings, but baby, I love you! To the moon and back." I say.

"To the moon and back." I hear her whisper.

__________________

Guys, I am sooo sorry about the confusion going on during the last couple of chapters, I really am, but I think I've got it all figured out and I really like how I'm going to end this book... Don't worry, it's not going to be over just yet... But I've had a couple of people tell me that they didn't like how I ended the last chapters and other crap like that but to be honest, I DONT FREAKING CARE! It's my story, not yours so stop judging my book, I like it, and that's all that matters)

Peace out Girl Scouts✌️