Fifteen

•Luke•

*knock knock*

I pulled away from our kiss and look at Katy.

"Are you expecting anybody?" I ask.

"No? I wonder who that is." She says.

I walk to go open the door and standing there is no other than, Taylor. What the fuck was she doing here?

"Uh... Katy? Are you expecting her?" I ask.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?" Katy screams at Taylor."

" I-I-I wanted to apologize. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean-" She starts.

"Shut the fuck up you bitch!" Katy says.

"No! Hear me out I just wanted to-" she started to talk again when I hear a huge bang and Taylor falls to the floor.

And there is Katy, standing behind her, holding my guitar and smiling down on an unconscious Taylor.

"Baby, did you really just hit her, with my guitar?" I ask amused.

"I'm sorry, I just really hate her, she's a bitch, I think she deserved it." Katy says and smiles at me, handing me the guitar with a small send in the side.

"I love you, Katy Monroe, so so much." I say and kiss her lips.

"So uh. What are we going to do with her?" She asks.

"Call the cops. That bitch needs to go to the crazy home." I reply.

"Yeahs, I agree Lukey." She says to me and hugs my torso.

•••

The cops came just as she was waking up, and she started yelling at us, the WE were crazy and I think the cops got the point and took her away.

"I'm so proud of you baby girl." I say to Katy as she making dinner.

"Thanks. What do you want for dinner Luke?" She asks me.

"Anything you want, can I uh, ask you something?" I ask.

"You just did." She says and laughs.

"I'm serious."

"Okay Lukey Pukey." She says.

"Will you move in with me, for real this time. Baby, I want all of you, every single thing. All of your crazy, all of your love. Every. Single. Thing you have to offer, I'll take it, because baby, I Love You." I say to her with tears in my eyes.

"Of course baby. I'm so happy with you, I'm so sorry for not believing you before because Luke Robert Hemmings, I am in love with you too. And I always will be." Katy says to me.