Five

•Michael•

I walked down the street and over to Luke and Katy's house. I needed to clear things up between Katy and I and hopefully I could get her away from Luke for a few minutes.

I turn down their street and continue walking. I'm walking because my house is like, ten minutes away from theirs and I need the fresh air.

I see Katy and Luke outside on the tire swing and I laugh at their stupidity. Even though I want Katy, I know she's helping luke. He's really become a better person with her. I'm proud of them both.

When they finally spot me luke waves and Katy comes rushing toward me.

"Hey midget!" I say and spin her around in my arms.

"Hey Mikey. I'm so glad to see you!" She says and hugs me. I'm quite a lot taller than her but so is Luke... She's just very small.

We walk back over to Luke and we talk for a few minutes. Then I say, "Luke. Can I steal Katy for a few minutes? I just need to talk to her."

"Sure mate. Be careful with her though. She likes to punch." He says and laughs. I laugh too because I know.

The day we met in fourth grade she punched me because I said that I didn't like her Green Day shirt, even though I did. Because who doesn't love Green Day?! Since then we've been best friends. Not to mention the black eye she gave me...

I pull her to the kitchen where we can talk without Luke hearing us.

"What's up Mikey?" She asks.

"I just wanted to clear things up with you, you know. Do you remember what I said that day in the hospital?" I ask her. She nods.

"I meant every word I said. I know that you're probably thinking that this will be awkward between us because you're dating luke, but I promise, it won't be. I just need you to know that I love you, Katy. And I'll always be here for you. I know that I'm at friend levels right now but if Luke ever messed up, and I know he already has, but I will be there. I'll be your rock... Now all I need is for you to be my roll... Okay?" I say.

She looks me in the eyes and says, " I love you too Mikey bear. And I know that you'll always be here for me and I'll be here for you too. I know that you love me more than in a friendly way and I hate to say this but I kind of do too. I love luke as well and until he proves to me that I can't trust him anymore, I'll be with him. But I will always be yours too Michael. Please know this, okay." She says, silent tears rolling down her face.

Out of habit I take my thumb and wipe away her tears. I nod and say, "okay."

She pecks my lips and grabs my hand to lead me back outside to where Luke is at.

•Luke•

I'm swinging on the tire swing when the come back outside, holding hands like normal.

I'm never jealous of Michael and Katy's relationship because I know that it's strictly friendly.

When they are around each other they hold hands and cuddle but in friendly ways so I think nothing of it when they come outside.

I get off the tire swing and walk over to them.

"Everything good?" I ask.

"Peachy keen." Michael and Katy reply at the same time.

Michael and Katy look at each other before breaking into a fit of laughter. It was quite the sight...

They 'invented' that saying in the fifth grade while a at recess. It was funny how they still used it to this day because if it were me, I would have forgotten all about it.

They have a friendship that I know everyone would die for. Cute and cuddly but still just friendly. I've always wanted a friendship like that, even though Calum has always been my best friend were still no 'Michael and Katy'.

__________________

SUCH A FILLER CHAPTER BECAUSE I AM SO OUT OF IDEAS FOR THIS PART IN THE STORY... SORRY IF IT SUCKS:/

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT:)

LOVE YA MY HIPPIES✌️❤️